Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I've just heard the same but you have to take those rumours with a pinch of salt - if that's the case, I think I'll pick one up - comet is open until 8pm and I have already rung to confirm they have stuck it aside for me - so hard to say "gosh, we sold it".
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Oh and if they are 89, I'll pick as many as I can from what I've reserved and will be happy to sell them on at cost to other Pre-central users if other family members don't want one.
    kchan283 likes this.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    phew! I'm glad I reserved one at pcworld, definitely will buy one if their 89
    I added some to my basket earlier & hope they stay there when/if price drops
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Oh and if they are 89, I'll pick as many as I can from what I've reserved and will be happy to sell them on at cost to other Pre-central users if other family members don't want one.
    Sign me up as your 1st 'customer' if any spares & I can't get my own! Cheers.
    And me as second because I can't find any in stock to reserver except 32GB @comet
  7. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    And me as second because I can't find any in stock to reserver except 32GB @comet
    Someone on IRC said that someone from his local comet store phoned him to "check" that he's reserved the right product and was he sure he wasn't looking for a different tablet instead. I guess the staff want in on the action as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    I added some to my basket earlier & hope they stay there when/if price drops
    Sign me up as ur second I will take one.
    Someone on IRC said that someone from his local comet store phoned him to "check" that he's reserved the right product and was he sure he wasn't looking for a different tablet instead. I guess the staff want in on the action as well.
    Yes i bet they do can't blame them but at least they are checking,looks like it might happen then
    And me as your third, assuming you have three.
    Damn in germany they reduced price
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Damn in germany they reduced price
    REally? Link?
    Depending on availability where I am, I might be interested if you have 1 spare

Edit - Wow, looks like Germany has reduced the Price. Check the HP DE store - 99euro!
    http://h20386.www2.hp.com/GermanySto...hev/hpstrwebos
    REally? Link?
    http://h20386.www2.hp.com/GermanySto...hev/hpstrwebos
    Just reading on that site people saying they'll buy one but then sit on it praying that someone finds a way to get android on it because it's useless as it is.

Makes me sooooooooooo mad! Grrr.

I'll be number 4 then if i can't find any myself.
    Link apparently to the german hp sale site i can't get on to it to check it out though http://h20386.www2.hp.com/GermanySto...etail=P183839&
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    Just reading on that site people saying they'll buy one but then sit on it praying that someone finds a way to get android on it because it's useless as it is.

Makes me sooooooooooo mad! Grrr.
    I heard theres an official team working on it now
    Quote Originally Posted by todders View Post
    Link apparently to the germ hp sale site i can't get on to it to check it out though http://h20386.www2.hp.com/GermanySto...etail=P183839&
    I got through.

129euro for 32gb

99euro for 16gb
    I would post a screen dump but I dont have an online photo account with anyone
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast