Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    This has been terrible luck for me.

If anyone ends up with a spare 16gb or 32gb, I will gladly take it off their hands.
    sincerely,
    a Webos faithful
    Got an order acknowlegement for 2 16GB Touchpad's from Staples, no email confirmation yet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbstractPhoenix View Post
    Got an order acknowlegement for 2 16GB Touchpad's from Staples, no email confirmation yet though.
    in the same boat, confidence is not high until said emails surface, which is looking slim so far.
    I better develop an app with all these TouchPad adopters. I can't even get onto staples at the moment.
    Palm Pre- (1.4.5)
    HP TouchPad (3.0.2)
    THIS IS JUST A FARCE!! AND A PROFITEERS CHARTER!

Just no one buy ANYTHING from ebay.
    I just got mine from Comet but the charger is a european one. Thank god most of my electronic devices are from Europe and I do have a lot of adapters. Watch out those that ordered from comet. You might need an adapter.
    89 HP Touchpad Tablet: Stock Sale Update From 30 UK Retailers | ITProPortal.com

Next update from IT Pro at 11am.

I'm waiting on a callback from a different supplier, but i'm not sharing the details until I get one for myself.
    At least some die hard webos guys got some but I've been in three store checkout but have had them crash each time. I don't hold out much hope of getting one. MKaybe better luck with the pre 3 but I doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by richardallen42 View Post
    Staples has just reduced their prices.
    Just got one about 20mins ago

Site running very very slow
  10. jrn
    Quote Originally Posted by pyjohnson View Post
    Site running very very slow
    Compared to HP.com and HP.de it is incredibly fast!
    When is the pre3 sale going to happen in the UK
    Palm Pre- (1.4.5)
    HP TouchPad (3.0.2)
    Just bought from Argus at full price online. Anyone knows what my chances are of a price adjustment?

Can always get a full refund of course.
    Stales just phoned me up to tell me that I have one, but they are waiting for more to come in to complete the orders.

Also only 1 per customer to stop profiteering!
    Richard

Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Amohazab View Post
    Just bought from Argus at full price online. Anyone knows what my chances are of a price adjustment?

Can always get a full refund of course.
    Well the problem is that while Argos have to legally give you a full refund if you require one, they don't legally have to match any lower price. Any lawyers in the house?
    Quote Originally Posted by richardallen42 View Post
    Stales just phoned me up to tell me that I have one, but they are waiting for more to come in to complete the orders.

Also only 1 per customer to stop profiteering!
    Well that's at least one step towards sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    Well the problem is that while Argos have to legally give you a full refund if you require one, they don't legally have to match any lower price. Any lawyers in the house?
    I know a lawyer, maybe he can keep the price diff as his fee!
  17. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    They don't have to do anything - if you agreed to buy it at that price, then if they don't want to reduce it - that's your problem. However, most will then return the item (remember not to leave the box sealed while you work out what to do).
    return and then ask to buy it again straight away
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Staples took my money - no confirmation email though
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    I just got mine from Comet but the charger is a european one. Thank god most of my electronic devices are from Europe and I do have a lot of adapters. Watch out those that ordered from comet. You might need an adapter.
    odd that as mine has UK plug and two pin one