Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manic View Post
    I hope theyre ready for some traffic in the form of DDOS from leeches (and actual WebOS fans ofc but mostly leeches :/ )
    Looks like its down
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Touchpad 32GB was briefly in stock again for home delivery at pc world. JUST MANAGED TO BUY 2 for 230!!! now its disappeared from the pcworld website completely.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marxman.13 View Post
    Touchpad 32GB was briefly in stock again for home delivery at pc world. JUST MANAGED TO BUY 2 for 230!!! now its disappeared from the pcworld website completely.
    Same here! Waiting on the phone to see if that's an error or if it really happened...

Just seen on email from PC World: "We will email you again when your order is confirmed. All orders are subject to stock availability."
    Dixons now selling 32Gb Touchpad for 115.99.
    This is worrying me -

"What happens next?

We will email you again when your order is confirmed. All orders are subject to stock availability."
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maugholddave View Post
    All gone

paul
    i need to find a quiet place with no people around, then.

scream very loud until i pass out.
    Took the Apple approach this morning and was at local CPW store for them opening and managed to snag a 32gb, apparently the store stock wasn't allocated during the firesale.Given there was a queue though I expect they're all gone now.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marxman.13 View Post
    This is worrying me -

"What happens next?

We will email you again when your order is confirmed. All orders are subject to stock availability."
    Apparently I'm waiting for security clearance on my card. There were 92 on the system when I phoned BUT ALL ARE RESERVED - they said they have none available to sell. The lady I spoke to said to just wait and see, because it could be that one of the 92 is reserved for me while I wait on the "security check". I'm not holding out much hope!
    Since yesterday I been in the checkout process with CPW, PCWorld (multiple times) and Staples. Everyone has crashed on me.

I would advise that everyone registers their details with those websites to speed up the checkout process.
    allegedly ive got 3 from staples, looking back at some peoples "orders" tho ill believe it when i see them.

still gonna search elsewhere just incase.
    Just managed to bag a 32gb Touchpad through Staples. A little more expensive than other retailers, but at least I got one.

The checkout process crashed a few times, but got there in the end.
    Richard

Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
    Note that Staples has the 32GB at 125 while it has the 16GB at 74 something..

EDIT: prices above are w/o VAT
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Since yesterday I been in the checkout process with CPW, PCWorld (multiple times) and Staples. Everyone has crashed on me.

I would advise that everyone registers their details with those websites to speed up the checkout process.
    i did this, good advice, doesnt help if they dont load tho, ive just done an order it "says" its complete but you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by maugholddave View Post
    It says product unavailable
    Think I got one through on Staples, although not holding out too much hope until its dispatched.

Also, discount code "301479" gives 15 off a 75 spend (found here)

So even though it is originally slightly more, with the code its slightly less. Used it on my 16GB order and it took off the discount.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Staples website down - phoned them and they said they're out of stock...
    staples.co.uk just managed to get a 16gb. Price 88.99/154.99 16/32.
    Staples is down ouch.. Lambatek had a 1000 last night full price.. then I went to bed.. This morning all sold out.