Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Can anybody who got through on comet check the order tracker to see if their order shows up?

Mine seems to have disappeared
    I got through to comet and the lady said that they had to put them through manually at that time and that she would call back later with confirmation... I never got a call or voicemail or anything... What are my chances?
    I've got an iPad 2 but I fancied something different since I use iOS on that and my iPhone 4. I used to have a Palm Pre and I loved the OS. When I saw the $99 offer I just had to buy one. My US friend managed to buy one from HP.com for me. Total came to $90.60 (bargain!). The current status is "Item being processed" and my friend has been charged. A woman from the live chat (absolutely useless) said it will probably ship during the week. They are being sold on a first come, first serve basis. Mine was ordered at 7:10PM on Friday night over there.

So, hoping the order goes through!
    iPhone 4 16GB Black | iPad 2 WiFi 32GB Black
    HP TouchPad 16GB
    Just been reading Comets store page and claims its only cheaper online. instore still full price
    I have one on res since 11:29am. So looks like its a no go.
    and not even looking for one for selling on, I was waiting for the 7" version
    Morning folk. Anyone have any luck recently??
    Nope, CPW haven't confirmed my order yet, but I'm fully expecting them to cancel. One of my colleagues is slipping off very early to go cover the stores around here to find some.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Morning folk. Anyone have any luck recently??
    Argos is down, hopes for a 9am price change across websites.

All rumours
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Argos seems to be back up, but only have them at full price
    They've reappeared on the HPstore at full price. They were both removed yesterday morning.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    They've reappeared on the HPstore at full price. They were both removed yesterday morning.
    ...and if you try and buy on it says to call
    John lewis prices for me just swapped to 89 and immediatly also out of stock for the 16gb & 32gb how does that occur.
    Dunno... Sales staff bagging a good deal?
    geekpeter likes this.
    THe HP site has changed again,
    it was showing all three models lined up next to each other,
    The 64gb version has dissapeared from the site this morning (or at some point overnight, i decided to go to sleep instead of continuing my refresh frenzy).
    Morning peeps!

I'm picking up 3 x 32gbs today. One is paid for from John Lewis and the other 2 are getting picked up from Argos and Comet....assuming they honour my reservations and haven't sold them already.

My spare 2 will go on sale here for face value tonight. (115 + p&p)
    Gonna make a quiz...first person to get the answers gets shotgun on a touchpad.

Keep your eyes peeled
    Quote Originally Posted by John21 View Post
    Morning peeps!

I'm picking up 3 x 32gbs today. One is paid for from John Lewis and the other 2 are getting picked up from Argos and Comet....assuming they honour my reservations and haven't sold them already.

Keep your eyes peeled
    or offer sale firstly to devs who are still making apps for webOS who havent managed to get lucky and aquire one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    or offer sale firstly to devs who are still making apps for webOS who havent managed to get lucky and aquire one yet.
    I suppose that's up to you guys. Either way I want them sold on here rather then me cancelling and someone else getting them and making a quick buk on ebay.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    HP site now lets you add one to a basket at full price!
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    I agree in theory, but which devs don't have one? If you don't its a bit of a crap time to be getting into TP app development
    Anyone notice the HP site does not have smartphones as a drop down anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Dixons have confirmed sale - some for online later, rest in store tomorrow -

Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by John21 View Post
    Morning peeps!

Keep your eyes peeled
    Thanks. Would love to grab one, has become so difficult.