Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1092
Like Tree55Likes
  1. #561  
    Placed an order with Amazon for the 16gb. Would have liked the 32, but no price reduction for that as yet. I have a feeling my order will get cancelled, but we'll wait and see
  2. #562  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    :P i can feel your pain, i felt the same for 5 hours, F5 is your friend.
    Well I have been on various sites since about 3pm, clearly still no luck, btw - Amazon has them back in stock again but back up to the 300 mark? ***
  3. samlilli's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #563  
    I'm getting mine in the morning from PCworld, the website changed to 89 so I went to pick my reserved one up, but they said the prices instore wouldn't change until the next day, so I extended my reservation and the guy said I could pick it up (today now) Excited!
  4. #564  
    Now no longer in stock on Amazon - (besides the resellers) - Do I stay up all night hitting F5 on the Argos/HP site or not?
  5. #565  
    Quote Originally Posted by OktaneZA View Post
    Now no longer in stock on Amazon - (besides the resellers) - Do I stay up all night hitting F5 on the Argos/HP site or not?
    resellers have beaten everyone everywhere, i cant say we have much chance, ive been at at since last night and no luck, just as im nearly there on the last stages of the order, *WHAM* page times out or fails bigtime.

    not a happy chappy today.
  6. mogambo's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #566  
    Quote Originally Posted by OktaneZA View Post
    Now no longer in stock on Amazon - (besides the resellers) - Do I stay up all night hitting F5 on the Argos/HP site or not?
    Go to sleep man. Try again tomorrow
  7. #567  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
    Go to sleep man. Try again tomorrow
    problem there is, its on a finite stock, tomorrow theres probably going to be none to get, and i really dont want to feed ebay resellers, id rather just leave it and wait indefinatly if i had too.
  8. #568  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    resellers have beaten everyone everywhere, i cant say we have much chance, ive been at at since last night and no luck, just as im nearly there on the last stages of the order, *WHAM* page times out or fails bigtime.

    not a happy chappy today.
    I know your pain - Holding out for HP direct sale now

    P.S - Argos site is down for work, so may as well hit the sack. Thanks for all the help peeps, hopefully tomorrow will be a luckier day!
  9. #569  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    problem there is, its on a finite stock, tomorrow theres probably going to be none to get, and i really dont want to feed ebay resellers, id rather just leave it and wait indefinatly if i had too.
    try reserving one at argos and check in morning, they might reduce prices.
  10. #570  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    try reserving one at argos and check in morning, they might reduce prices.
    if you did that they would expect payment for the price you reserved it at, and if you return it then try to get at the discount price, they have a 24hrs wait after the return period before you could get the same thing back, meaning its back in their system for anyone else to get after the 24hrs period (i think the 24hrs things right, it has been the case for other non related items ive taken back so just assuming here).

    if they dont then thats great.
  11. zineesh's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #571  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    I'm in the same boat - trying to see if I can source one in Canada at the moment and have a relative ship it over. I don't see the UK slashing prices to anywhere near the $99 mark. Cheapest i've seen over here is ~280

    Just a heads up, i have placed an order with amazon Uk for 89, they dont have any in stock but are taking orders. here is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=new
  12. #572  
    Quote Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
    This is getting ridiculous now. Any website that has them in stock no matter how quickly you go to it, by the time you finish putting card details etc the things are sold out in a matter of seconds.

    Amazon literally had them in stock for about 3-5 seconds i think.
    Amazon kept changing the prices today. At one point it went back up to about 330.

    Late in the day they only 3 in stock, so they waited till they had very few left before deciding to do the fire sale. Bad people!
  13. #573  
    ^^ same here!!! Just waiting on the email to say i have it!!! Hopefully it wont knock me back!!! *fingers crossed*
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
  14. #575  
    no saying that well beat the resellers to the punch 2nd time round either tho :|
  15. akanak's Avatar
    Posts
    177 Posts
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    #576  
    What a giant clusterf*ck. Funny how all these shmucks wouldn't touch the tablet when it was 399 or even 349 but now they're buying up and heading to ebay.
    geekpeter likes this.
  16. #577  
    Quote Originally Posted by kanaka View Post
    What a giant clusterf*ck. Funny how all these shmucks wouldn't touch the tablet when it was 399 or even 349 but now they're buying up and heading to ebay.
    Not really dude, just human nature, people like a bargain. Would be nice to think all the genuine WebOS fans would be able to pick one up but lets be honest if the XOOM or iPad 2 went down to 89 tomorrow, we would be after one too.
  17. #578  
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveBongFace View Post
    Not really dude, just human nature, people like a bargain. Would be nice to think all the genuine WebOS fans would be able to pick one up but lets be honest if the XOOM or iPad 2 went down to 89 tomorrow, we would be after one too.
    not really, if i wanted an ipad or droid id have bought them, not like i cant afford them, im sure many are also like that, as for bargain hunts, yeah people go shoppign and buy a bargain when they see it, its a bit different when they buy 1/2 the shop because its on bargain tho, then head to ebay to sell it for non bargain prices.
  18. #579  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    not really, if i wanted an ipad or droid id have bought them, not like i cant afford them, im sure many are also like that, as for bargain hunts, yeah people go shoppign and buy a bargain when they see it, its a bit different when they buy 1/2 the shop because its on bargain tho, then head to ebay to sell it for non bargain prices.
    Well I agree its pretty crappy when people scoop up 10 of the things but I like to think a lot are either webOS fans or people picking up a bit of a bargain for themselves to try out.

    You could always buy on from Argos as your so loaded to leave the bargains for others
  19. #580  
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveBongFace View Post
    Well I agree its pretty crappy when people scoop up 10 of the things but I like to think a lot are either webOS fans or people picking up a bit of a bargain for themselves to try out.

    You could always buy on from Argos as your so loaded to leave the bargains for others
    i already suggested that hope for many in a different thread and yeah i will IF i can get any, after 2 for family and a few spares for here, id rather have the cheaper options tho
    MassiveBongFace likes this.

Posting Permissions