Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Argos.co.uk will be unavailable overnight from 11.30pm. Apologies for any inconvenience

Tweet above from Argos - ominous? Argos still have tps at the high price at the moment. Next site to collapse?
    Now THAT is funny.... as well as being about the level of competency a lot of these people have about webos. It really has been a lottery.
    Argos is letting me buy it via home delivery option for 350, Can anyone confirm me whether ill get a refund once they drop the prices of TP???
    I purchased from Tesco online for full price.

They're the biggest retailer in the UK, I doubt they won't follow suite.

And if they won't honour the reduced price I can just return it for a full refund.

I can't imagine they wouldn't honour it. If I was to return and repurchase I'd benefit from the price reduction anyway.
    tempted to buy from one of those at full price in hope of refund or even deduction before shipping...but bit scary too!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    Argos is letting me buy it via home delivery option for 350, Can anyone confirm me whether ill get a refund once they drop the prices of TP???
    doesnt argos have a 24hr returns policy or something, so if you return it, you cant just stand there in teh shop and buy back at the cheap price, doesnt it "wait" 24hrs with them, then its open fair game after that?

not sure, heard it from my dogs, best friend's girlfriends, tennis partner's, tailors, gardeners friend.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juno360 View Post
    I purchased from Tesco online for full price.

They're the biggest retailer in the UK, I doubt they won't follow suite.

And if they won't honour the reduced price I can just return it for a full refund.

I can't imagine they wouldn't honour it. If I was to return and repurchase I'd benefit from the price reduction anyway.
    I do know they have a 28 day money back guarantee for faulty items ( I am sure it can develop an intertmittent fault).

Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    tempted to buy from one of those at full price in hope of refund or even deduction before shipping...but bit scary too!
    However, I have never seen a price matching except for certain grocery lines ant certain competitors.

Paul
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Got lucky and managed to order one online with the Carphone Warehouse at 19:30 tonight. Had an order confirmation email but not counting my chickens just yet.

Will wait until it's been dispatched before I start celebrating....
    wooooooooooooot, Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: HP TouchPad 9.7 inch Tablet PC (16GB, Glossy Black) - UK Version,

finally after 5 hours searching the web, and trillionsof refreshes finally iv ordered one, grab it before they are sold out
    ....temporarily out of stock already.

We're sorry. The item HP TouchPad 9.7 inch Tablet PC (16GB, Glossy Black) - UK Version is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.
    If you order for home delivery then EU distant selling rule applys - 7 day cooling off period (from delivery) to return unopened. You just lose out on return shipping costs.
    when I ordered it wasnt out of stock, i guess all of them sold out in matter of minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post

We're sorry. The item HP TouchPad 9.7 inch Tablet PC (16GB, Glossy Black) - UK Version is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

I have received the order confirmation email, does that mean my order has been accepted??
    I have received the order confirmation email, does that mean my order has been accepted??
    when i try it says ittl keep my order for "when/if" new stock arrives,.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post

Dammmmit - instock when I saw it but missed it by the time I paid....grrrr, very frustrating
    i want to celebrate, but holding my horses till tomorrow morning, although I have got the confirmation email but still want to see the status DISPATCHED
    i want to celebrate, but holding my horses till tomorrow morning, although I have got the confirmation email but still want to see the status DISPATCHED
    Excellent - well done... very jealous!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    This is getting ridiculous now. Any website that has them in stock no matter how quickly you go to it, by the time you finish putting card details etc the things are sold out in a matter of seconds.

Amazon literally had them in stock for about 3-5 seconds i think.
    Last edited by mogambo; 08/22/2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: ,
    Quote Originally Posted by OktaneZA View Post
    Excellent - well done... very jealous!
    :P i can feel your pain, i felt the same for 5 hours, F5 is your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
    This is getting ridicules now. Any website that has them in stock no matter how quickly you go to it, by the time you finish putting card details etc the things are sold out in a matter of seconds.

Amazon literally had them in stock for about 3-5 seconds i think.

I honestly wanted to help ppl here, as soon as they accepted my card details, I pasted the link here but ......