Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1092
Like Tree55Likes
  1. #501  
    sigh why not ship to UK, stupid site.
  2. #502  
    So do we all think that the main uk hp site will offer any units at all tomorrow or later in the week or never.
  3. #503  
    I've been trying all the retailers, to no avail also. Dixons wouldn't let me log in, Comet - the same as everyone here. I actually reserved two this morning from Comet, but they rang up and left a message to say that they had none available. I rang back and all of a sudden, they had one available, but I had to pick it up within 24 hours of my reservation. What a load of bollocks. I think I'm just tired now, I've following this since Saturday...

    It's probably best to wait a couple of weeks and then pick one up on eBay once the madness has stopped.
  4. #504  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    i so badly wanna see stats on whos buying them stoppign actual webOS users gettign them.

    how many of us have got them
    how many "i wanna android it" got em
    how many "woop ill ebay for ££/$$" got em

    v angry atm
    Very understandable. I feel the same. yet I really persisted, 'cause I want a touchpad to complement my pre3.

    If You're still looking: I've seemed to manage getting on through Fnac : DVD, informatique, jeux vidéo, logiciel, CD, GPS, livres, ordinateur, appareils photo, neuf et occasion. .

    It's slow, but I got through to even getting a confirmation mail.
  5. Palmpeter's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #505  
    Got the French one orderd to Sweden but could only get 16Gb
  6. Loiter's Avatar
    Posts
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    #506  
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    Greece too. Waiting for confirmation mail

    Amazon order canceled

    How much were the shipping costs?
  7. #507  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickerboy View Post
    I'm in the same boat - trying to see if I can source one in Canada at the moment and have a relative ship it over. I don't see the UK slashing prices to anywhere near the $99 mark. Cheapest i've seen over here is ~£280
    I will have one in Canada to trade for a Pre 3 if anyone is interested in UK. You are getting access to the Pre 3 for $75US as per news outlets here and a new PreCentral topic. I'll be getting a 32GB Touchpad model I paid $149 for. Let me know via PM if interested. Be quick to pick up those Pre 3's.......we can't get those here now.
  8. Palmpeter's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #508  
    13 Euro and 99 for the TP. When trying to buy the 32 Gb it cost 600 Euro!!!!
  9. #509  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    sigh why not ship to UK, stupid site.
    Well we from the european mainland have the same issues when it comes getting stuff from the UK. Beside Amazon only a hand full of shops ship it over the canal. Most require to have the same billing and shipping address. So most of the time you have to do more or less illegal stuff to get what you want. Why is it called european union again? ...ah because of better cross border carriage of goods...but actually that doesn't seem to work for average people, because they could finally have some profit...that can't be allowed.
    Paying bills for other countries on the other hand seems to be still very welcome.
    Sorry I couldn't resist...
    Juergen
  10. #510  
    Quote Originally Posted by magog96 View Post
    Well we from the european mainland have the same issues when it comes getting stuff from the UK. Beside Amazon only a hand full of shops ship it over the canal. Most require to have the same billing and shipping address. So most of the time you have to do more or less illegal stuff to get what you want. Why is it called european union again? ...ah because of better cross border carriage of goods...but actually that doesn't seem to work for average people, because they could finally have some profit...that can't be allowed.
    Paying bills for other countries on the other hand seems to be still very welcome.
    Sorry I couldn't resist...
    Sorry not a rant, just frustration. I can understand if it said, France only. But from forum here, ships to Netherlands and Denmark....but not U.K. Ah well
  11. #511  
    Quote Originally Posted by techman1 View Post
    I will have one in Canada to trade for a Pre 3 if anyone is interested in UK. You are getting access to the Pre 3 for $75US as per news outlets here and a new PreCentral topic. I'll be getting a 32GB Touchpad model I paid $149 for. Let me know via PM if interested. Be quick to pick up those Pre 3's.......we can't get those here now.
    Where is this $75 Pre3? If I can get more, I will be interested!
  12. #512  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    100% webOS (and Palm) fan, had Treo, Handspring, then Pre, Pre- and Pre2 and already Pre3 on the way. So not in anyway 'ebaying' any.
    then youud fall into the "US" category, US could order 10x as long as a webOS person got it
  13. jeromem75's Avatar
    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #513  
    yeah I am in Northern Ireland, ordered 3 but stated Ireland.... hope it will go fine .
    I also received a confirmation from CPW for 2 more which I do not need ( I need 3 ) not sure what to do. if I end up with 2 more I will sale them at the price I bought them + shipping for the forum members.
  14. #514  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    then youud fall into the "US" category, US could order 10x as long as a webOS person got it
    if only I could get ONE mate, just one...

    hopefully, some of the LOYAL webOS fans will sell their excess to other loyal fans like me.
  15. #515  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    Sorry not a rant, just frustration. I can understand if it said, France only. But from forum here, ships to Netherlands and Denmark....but not U.K. Ah well
    No problem. I think we are all frustrated. The German HP Shop is down since at least 11:45. I had everything in the cart by 12:30 (Touchpad 32GB, Pre3 and Touchpad Case) but just couldn't get it checked out.
    Later the Pre3 was lost again by a reload.
    I only got the the part where I had to enter the E-Mail Adress and it was dead again...computer in the company is still running...I think I drive there in half an hour and take a look.
    On 11:30 I ordered at Barns & Noble in the US where I could place the order on the 16 GB Touchpad but now I have the Shop status "Unable to process order". I haven't called them yet. I assume it's also a problem with the credit card not matching the delivery address in the US. The plan was to use borderlinx for the transfer from US to Germany.
    Very frustrating...
    Juergen
  16. #516  
    The confirmation does not ensure that youll get one jeromem. But in case you get one I'm pretty sure that someone from here will want it
    I accidentally ordered 3 from cpw and I only need 2 (me and my father) in case this order goes through I'll sell one here.
  17. #517  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    The confirmation does not ensure that youll get one jeromem. But in case you get one I'm pretty sure that someone from here will want it
    I accidentally ordered 3 from cpw and I only need 2 (me and my father) in case this order goes through I'll sell one here.
    May I politely ask if CBK does not sell his excess, I would be more than happy to buy one from you, another loyal fan
  18. #518  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    The confirmation does not ensure that youll get one jeromem. But in case you get one I'm pretty sure that someone from here will want it
    I accidentally ordered 3 from cpw and I only need 2 (me and my father) in case this order goes through I'll sell one here.
    You get a PM shortly.
    Juergen
  19. #519  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    if only I could get ONE mate, just one...

    hopefully, some of the LOYAL webOS fans will sell their excess to other loyal fans like me.
    thing is, how many of the potential new customers could be app devs that need the device to do their magic on, and thsi fiasco is denying them that chance
  20. #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    Where is this $75 Pre3? If I can get more, I will be interested!
    See here:
    HP Pre 3 Cancelled in U.S., Will Sell for $75 In Europe | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

    I found this UK site but the price hasn't been adjusted yet.
    Sim Free HP Palm Pre 3

Posting Permissions