Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1092
Like Tree55Likes
  1. #481  
    After trying Dixons, Currys, PC World, Best Buy, Carphone Warehouse & Comet, I finally managed to get a transaction complete on Comet. The website hung on the payment page forever & the confirmation e-mail came in whilst I was still waiting.

    I have been on the HP website all day also.

    Lets hope Comet deliver.
    Richard

    Palm III>Palm m500>Palm Tungsten T2>Palm LifeDrive>Palm Pre>Palm Pre2>Pre 3 + Touchpad 32gb 3.0.2
  2. #482  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    I've never seen this before. On the comet web site all page requests are now put in a queue, and if you refresh you return to the back of the queue. Frustratingly ingenious.
    All well and good if you refresh on your own, but what if the bl**dy connection resets itself and you have no choice but to refresh? It is not that ingenious!!!
  3. #483  
    Quote Originally Posted by jond View Post
    Hi,

    Just registered on the forum to let ye know after getting nowhere trying to order via already metioned websites, I ordered via FNAC.com it's in french and they deliver worldwide. Hopefully they have enough stock to complete my order! At time of writing both 16gb and 32gb are available. I used google chrome to translate it to english!

    Best of luck!
    Hehe, thanks for the tip - i took it in French, 5 years of French in school made it doable. Hopefully I've secured an order!
  4. #484  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
    Carphone Warehouse is now responding to requests - but where the bloody hell is the "add to basket" button? Am I being dim, or just too late?
    sigh having same problem. HELP!
  5. #485  
    Quote Originally Posted by jond View Post
    Hi,

    Just registered on the forum to let ye know after getting nowhere trying to order via already metioned websites, I ordered via FNAC.com it's in french and they deliver worldwide. Hopefully they have enough stock to complete my order! At time of writing both 16gb and 32gb are available. I used google chrome to translate it to english!

    Best of luck!
    Price says the non-fire sale price? does this reduce at checkout?
  6. #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Hehe, thanks for the tip - i took it in French, 5 years of French in school made it doable. Hopefully I've secured an order!
    Whenever i try to put one through it says they can't ship to my address
  7. #487  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    Price says the non-fire sale price? does this reduce at checkout?
    I had a look on FNAC just out of curiosity, and what it seems you have to do is go to the Touchpad is look for the links on the right of the screen, which I assume are analogous to someone like Amazon or Play's Market. The other retailers which sell via FNAC (including, oddly, FNAC themselves) are selling at the reduced price - 99 euros.
  8. #488  
    Aaahrg. Given up on comet, cannot get past the secure delivery slot booking. This is very frustrating!
  9. AndrewP's Avatar
    Posts
    163 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #489  
    Managed to snag a 32 GB one through Comet. Stick with it, lots of refreshing, took about an hour but it gets there.

    If it comes through on Friday, I'll have a 16 GB TouchPad for sale....
  10. #490  
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP View Post
    Managed to snag a 32 GB one through Comet. Stick with it, lots of refreshing, took about an hour but it gets there.

    If it comes through on Friday, I'll have a 16 GB TouchPad for sale....
    Excellent, I will take you up on that offer as long as the price is reasonable
  11. #491  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flibx View Post
    Whenever i try to put one through it says they can't ship to my address
    sadly can confirm that
  12. #492  
    Quote Originally Posted by OktaneZA View Post
    Aaahrg. Given up on comet, cannot get past the secure delivery slot booking. This is very frustrating!
    I can't even get to the go to checkout page, about all I've managed is to add it to my cart. I'm at the point of giving up and going to try my nearest carphone warehouse store in the morning in case they still have one. At this point I'd even be willing to go for a demo unit.
  13. #493  
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Hehe, thanks for the tip - i took it in French, 5 years of French in school made it doable. Hopefully I've secured an order!
    Sigh, so it ships to Denmark but not UK?
  14. #494  
    Just received a confirmation e-mail from cpw but still I don't feel safe :/
  15. #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgie View Post
    Sigh, so it ships to Denmark but not UK?
    Apparently, they also ship to The Netherlands .. Now we wait...
  16. #496  
    i so badly wanna see stats on whos buying them stoppign actual webOS users gettign them.

    how many of us have got them
    how many "i wanna android it" got em
    how many "woop ill ebay for /$$" got em

    v angry atm
  17. #497  
    Had Comet at checkout, crashed, now saying not available. arrgh think I should give up...
  18. #498  
    In case anybody is still trying comet I just got through to the checkout only for it to say its unavailable to buy online or pickup from the store. Guess that's another retailer off the list.
  19. #499  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    i so badly wanna see stats on whos buying them stoppign actual webOS users gettign them.

    how many of us have got them
    how many "i wanna android it" got em
    how many "woop ill ebay for /$$" got em

    v angry atm

    100% webOS (and Palm) fan, had Treo, Handspring, then Pre, Pre- and Pre2 and already Pre3 on the way. So not in anyway 'ebaying' any.
  20. d3ac0n's Avatar
    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    #500  
    Quote Originally Posted by R00tM0nk View Post
    Apparently, they also ship to The Netherlands .. Now we wait...
    Greece too. Waiting for confirmation mail

    Amazon order canceled

Posting Permissions