Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    carphonewarehouse is throwing errors out everywere there out of stock allready pathetic
    , more bulk buys
    I just ordered one from carphone for delivery from the store but I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail :/
    Just got one through CPW!
    DNS failure!!!
    AAAAAAaarrggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    The carphone warehouse is to slow and their website is crashing might as well wait 10mins
    comet.co.uk now down as well
    so slow
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    I bought one from Amazon.co.uk with that in mind. Either they match the firsale price or it's going to be canceled or send back for a full refund
    I did exactly that this morning. Went on the Live to chat to be told they do not offer a post purchase price match service and I would have to send it back for a full refund. Going to actually call them when it arrives and ask nicely for the difference to be refunded.

Luckily this was just a fail safe for me and I managed to get one through Dixon's Online. My bro will be having it if I get it at the lower price, if not, it's going back.
    WARNING: One more post in this thread with inappropriate language or attempts to evade language filters and this thread will be closed. It you need information, I suggest you abide by the forum guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobftw View Post
    i wouldnt be bothered about not getting 1 if all the people who purchased them were web os lovers but it just makes me wna go 5 rounds with the aholes tht buy them 2 sell them of ebay or abazon sickly wankers
    I've seen people boasting about buying 10+ i feel exactly the same, but it's nothing a baseball bat wouldn't cure.

carphonewarehouse site has gone non-operational
    dear god its terrible, its almost liek the websites are being DDOS attacked joke of a situation for us trying to buy somethig supposedly unpopular.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    WARNING: One more post in this thread with inappropriate language or attempts to evade language filters and this thread will be closed. It you need information, I suggest you abide by the forum guidelines.
    i hear you, just a lot of frustrated webOS fans venting atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Take the situation into account. I'm frankly not surprised to see people so frustrated.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    i hear you, just a lot of frustrated webOS fans venting atm.
    I can appreciate the frustration, but this is a family friendly forum.
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    Just scored 2 from CPW (no, I'm not selling one - sorry). No confirmation email as yet, so I get to sweat it out a bit longer.

Good luck guys!
    Got one from CPW. Delivering to local store. Just hope they arent actually out of stock!
    How on earth anyone's getting anything out of CPW other than a DNS error is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
    How on earth anyone's getting anything out of CPW other than a DNS error is beyond me.
    Refreshing... a lot.
    I ordered from the US, after tax and shipping the 16gb should cost me about 120.
    Which still isn't bad, we all know how bad electronic prices are in the UK, I didn't think they'd drop it this much.

Luckily I don't have to deal with the constant F5-ing anymore.
    got 1 to finally go through but i dout that i will get a confirmation email saying i have been succesfull