Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    best buy just reduce
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulltii View Post
    best buy just reduce
    We're currently experiencing a few problems on BestBuy.co.uk.
    Please come back again in a few minutes by when we hope to have fixed the problem.
    Alternatively please let us know about the problems you're experiencing.

then

Out fo stock for home delivery.

here we go again...

edit: wham, out fo stock for home delivery and store pickup.
    Hit up Best Buy quickly. One per basket.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    This is just effin' ridiculous. People who have no interest in webos at all are just whacking loads of them on their credit cards and then they'll pop up on ebay for profit.

Let's make a pact now not to give these tosspots any satisfaction and if we do bid, then bid no higher than a fiver.

[goes off to kick furniture]
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Best Buy all out of stock?
    Best Buy, got one!! 32GB, oh baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulltii View Post
    best buy just reduce
    It lasted 5 seconds.
    me to bumped out at dixons same at best buy ahhhhhh!!! come on hp how about your site.

What is the strategy from hp,give the resellers a chance to shift there stock first before reductions on their own site?
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonwales View Post
    Comet now showing all totally sold out.... Why do I get the feeling my Reserved 32Gb wont be there in the morning....
    I have one reserved too.

Website still saying full price though? I'm going down with all the details of who sold and for how much
    Nope bestbuy all out too
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    i think MORE people are buying them for profit than people buying for themselves.. that means when the idiots who bought 4 put them on eBay they will be even cheaper because of the huge supply to a relatively low demand of people generally interested in webOS
    Gotta love the staples search error page:

"For technical reasons, the page doesn't work."
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Best buy.

Got to putting security details for my credit card and then told out of stock...Grr
    Comet now say as I have not handed over any cash for it. I can have it at the lower price, due to res and collect and they say it might be tonight online
  16. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    If you can find an online retailer (who you have heard of not some fly by night operation) I'd suggest that people buy now at full price, hope they price adjust before shipping or simply cancel or use the Distance selling regulations to send back.
    Is it just me or is the 16gb not showing up on comet anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    If you can find an online retailer (who you have heard of not some fly by night operation) I'd suggest that people buy now at full price, hope they price adjust before shipping or simply cancel or use the Distance selling regulations to send back.
    DO you think it applies for HP itself ?
  19. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marouen View Post
    DO you think it applies for HP itself ?
    They would have to abide by the Distance Selling regulations - it's not a request, it's the law.

Note: If you buy via a Business account this does not apply as the distance selling regulations cover consumers not Business to business transactions.

Most online retailers actually give you longer than seven days as long as you have not opened the box - best to check with each individual site.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    A lot of shops that do price matching will only match the price if the item is in stock at the lower price...