Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I reserved a 32Gb this morning in Comet. Reservation keeps till tomorrow But Comet now showing as Out of stock....
    Palm History:

Treo 500 > Treo Pro > Pre > PrePlus > Touchpad
    Dixons not displaying the 16Gb any more and the 32Gb shows unavailable when you click on it :-(
    Well if Argos & Comet honour a price match I will have 2 spare 32gb models.

Will sell them on here at face value plus shipping to members on here.

Might make it interesting....a little quiz or something

Better make sure your WebOS general knowledge is up to scratch
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    fs, massive lag on the dixons site, added 1 to basket, got to payment, entering ccard details then told at the submit part (out of stock).

same for bloody currys
    ditto, am rather annoyed right now.
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    I got through to payment on the Dixons site, then it removed both touchpads from my basket and dumped me back on the main screen.

THANKS, DIXONS
    it did work, i got there just before the price changed and it added one at 89 to my basket. iwas logged in and ready. paid and confirmed in my email. delivery in 2 days!

brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by whodo_voodoo View Post
    ditto, am rather annoyed right now.
    +1!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronk View Post
    I got through to payment on the Dixons site, then it removed both touchpads from my basket and dumped me back on the main screen.

THANKS, DIXONS
    Me too. And then to add insult to injury once back on the main screen it was as if the Touchpad had been ethnically cleansed from history.

Need to keep an eye out tomorrow. Dixons, Currys et al aren't the only retailers ever.
    The Dixons site kicked me twice on the final click.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Not me. None around to collect (DE24 or OL12) and no chance of home delivery.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Well that was a kick in the teeth...
    terribly bad/slow/rubbish ordering websites, esp when your through the confirm payment part to be told, we got none kkthnxbye
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    The final insult is the Dixons site still as the 32GB up. Click on it, and it offers you a refurb crappy Android tablet for 129!

Still, nice to see their website has a sense of humour.
    I'm of to get my 115 32GB TouchPad Wish me luck people.
    Summet dodgy went on there, y wud sum people b able to order succesfully at the same time as others who were unsuccesfull in there order, if this was the case then no1 would b able 2 order at all, how much you betting tht mostly employees and friends of employees got most of them lol angry doesnt even descibe me right now :-(

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Managed to snag one with Dixion's Online and my Bro got one at Currys. I'll never know how as the site was sooo slow. I even had to reset my ClickSafe password and got all panicky. Luckily got a confirmation email. Delivery in three days.

This is for certain, right?
    I'm absolutely seething now. I just read on one of the deals sites that one guy bought EIGHT touchpads - four 16Gb anf four 32Gb. If I ever meet him I'll get arrested for common assault I expect, but it'd be worth it.
    i hate you guys
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Comet now showing all totally sold out.... Why do I get the feeling my Reserved 32Gb wont be there in the morning....
    Palm History:

Treo 500 > Treo Pro > Pre > PrePlus > Touchpad
    its a joke on pcworld like, they got stock, but wont home deliver, and theres all of sweet fa near me.