Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1092
Like Tree55Likes
  1. #221  
    it's horrible to see people buy 8,20,30 pieces , and then sell them on Ebay like hyenas.

    There are people who are not even able to buy one to learn and use webOS .

    Leave buy them for those who must still take !!!!!
    - HP Veer --
  2. xeonwales's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulltii View Post
    From the hot uk deals website

    "i have been informed by my HP sauces that the hardware will stop working on the 1st September. So I recommend none of you buy one when the price cut comes in!!!!!!"
    haha!
    Is'nt that the day HTC & Samsung are due to make an announcement.... Sounds fishy....

    lol, only joking. Stop working...... lol
    Palm History:

    Treo 500 > Treo Pro > Pre > PrePlus > Touchpad
  3. #223  
    http://h41306.www4.hp.com/search?SID...&srch_rd=local
    This returns zero results. It used to return a lot
  4. #224  
    Some people are plain silly. HP have to support the cloud aspect of these devices for 12 calender months. HP sauces indeed! ;-)
  5. #225  
    No such luck, I'm after both! :-p
  6. #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget_heaven View Post
    Some people are plain silly. HP have to support the cloud aspect of these devices for 12 calender months. HP sauces indeed! ;-)
    I think they should give up the IT business altogether and just concentrate on their condiments arm. People gotta eat! And it's lovely on sausages....
  7. #227  
    HP sauces


    Love it :P
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    gadget_heaven likes this.
  8. #228  
    i used to work for HP in Scotland, and when we merged from Compaq the workers in the canteen stuck HP Sauce packets on their badges :-). lol
    John21 likes this.
  9. #229  
    A bloke down the pub heard from his mate who heard from the wifes best mate who does not work for HP but knows a man that does
    HP will not been lowering the UK price as its cheap here anyway
    stickerboy likes this.
  10. #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post


    Love it :P
    Steak sauce? STEAK sauce?

    That's not proper HP. We demand a proper British HP sauce immediately. Ideally for a firesale price.
  11. samlilli's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by btc8500 View Post
    A bloke down the pub heard from his mate who heard from the wifes best mate who does not work for HP but knows a man that does
    HP will not been lowering the UK price as its cheap here anyway
    you aren't serious? Sounds like the majorest trolling I ever saw
  12. #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
    you aren't serious? Sounds like the majorest trolling I ever saw
    He was obviously kidding :P
    Sipart likes this.
  13. Pronk's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    #233  
    You know what? I'm starting to think this is a bust. Not all territories have seen discounts anyway, and those that have have cleared out. I bet the UK stock will be re-shipped to Germany/Ireland and that's it. Why bother to have a sale here too when you can clear the stock elsewhere easily?
  14. #234  
    Far be it from me to jump on the rumor mill - until a few weeks ago, I worked within the HP Store on-line team. I just shot an e-mail off to my previous colleagues and they have confirmed there will be a sale.

    They are still awaiting confirmation on the final pricing but they have shared the following preliminary pricing with me:

    16gb - 69
    32gb - 109

    The pricing will not go live today, more likely tomorrow or mid week and is subject to change.

    EDIT....I should probably point out, the pricing above is likely INTERAL EMPLOYEE pricing. I'll update when i hear word of official pricing.
  15. #235  
    I am pretty sure we're out of luck today...so Im gonna go and leave my computer for now and continue my life :P
  16. #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronk View Post
    You know what? I'm starting to think this is a bust. Not all territories have seen discounts anyway, and those that have have cleared out. I bet the UK stock will be re-shipped to Germany/Ireland and that's it. Why bother to have a sale here too when you can clear the stock elsewhere easily?
    shipping costs?
  17. #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by saucemonkey View Post
    Far be it from me to jump on the rumor mill - until a few weeks ago, I worked within the HP Store on-line team. I just shot an e-mail off to my previous colleagues and they have confirmed there will be a sale.

    They are still awaiting confirmation on the final pricing but they have shared the following preliminary pricing with me:

    16gb - 69
    32gb - 109

    The pricing will not go live today, more likely tomorrow or mid week and is subject to change.
    sounds true enough..what about the pre3?
  18. #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
    you aren't serious? Sounds like the majorest trolling I ever saw
    Just bored waiting for the price drop and after read its 2pm etc etc I wanted to make my own sh-t up lol
  19. #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulltii View Post
    shipping costs?
    ...and the price of replacing the plugs.
  20. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #240  
    Be fair guys, we are getting the authentic HP webOS experience - being strung out with no real information leading to disappointment.
    Bulltii, John21, kel101 and 2 others like this.

Posting Permissions