Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lensmann View Post
    The easy way to deal with this workload would, of course, be to start the blasted firesale. This delay only makes them look like a company that can't get its act together.
    They ARE a company that can't get its act together.

Top brass taking sea-change decisions without telling any of the people who have to implement it what they're doing? Sounds like the pinnacle of organisation to me....
    Quote Originally Posted by popabawa View Post
    That would make no sense, no company wants to annoy it's customers. Being able to give customers a sweet deal like this is a positive plus.
    I was taking the **** a little bit
    honestly this justs shows that hp as a company still cannot manage to sort things out, these tablets should of gone on sale at the same time as everywre else (mainly america), its rediculous they are playing a stupid waiting game, drop the price allready jesusss
    Sorry, double post.
    Quote Originally Posted by btc8500 View Post
    I was taking the **** a little bit
    This feels like waiting for my Glastonbury ticket each year
    nutts likes this.
    how these highend company suits recieve a paycheck every month is beyond me :/
    gadget_heaven likes this.
    I do know for a fact Staples Uk staff Cherry pick the good stuff that comes in on the price update list in the mornings. I used to work for them a long time ago. and I told about it by the staff that did it.

And saw the paper work with it on..
    Last edited by btc8500; 08/22/2011 at 08:50 AM. Reason: cause I can
    Bleedin' 'eck. Just got through to HP on the phone. A *decision on pricing* will be taken at some stage today, and notified via the website. But they are unable to provide any information on availability.

The lass I spoke to had no idea what "we have no information on availability" was supposed to mean either, but that's what they've been told to say.
    oh lord the suspense!
    Global Posts
    714 Global Posts
    A certain phrase about a p*** up in a brewery springs to mind
    stickerboy likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk View Post
    A certain phrase about a p*** up in a brewery springs to mind
    I'm game.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Quote Originally Posted by lensmann View Post
    Bleedin' 'eck. Just got through to HP on the phone. A *decision on pricing* will be taken at some stage today, and notified via the website. But they are unable to provide any information on availability.

The lass I spoke to had no idea what "we have no information on availability" was supposed to mean either, but that's what they've been told to say.
    odd cause when I phoned them they keep saying just keep checking the website for update. no time scale can be given. And they cannot sell any
  14. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,496 Global Posts
    odd cause when I phoned them they keep saying just keep checking the website for update.
    It's pretty clear that the sales staff are completely in the dark and that's why people are getting different messages depending on who they speak to.
    I think we should all phone them @ 3pm uk time and they will get so fed up they will give us all one for free for winding them all up
    good I didnt miss anything.
    you guys best be quick wen they come up coz the hp webpage keeps crashing and there will be so many people trying to get 1 haha first come first serve
    i must of refreshed the hp website about 100 fckn times now, please hurry up hp im goin mad
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    good I didnt miss anything.
    Apart from the frustration and rsi from hitting F5 all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Preman_ie View Post
    Apart from the frustration and rsi from hitting F5 all the time
    My plan is all you guys get diverted to the touchpads leaving the pre3's for me
    From the hot uk deals website

"i have been informed by my HP sauces that the hardware will stop working on the 1st September. So I recommend none of you buy one when the price cut comes in!!!!!!"
    haha!