1.    #1  
    *** did Leo do? For the back to school give away they only had 5k comments. (read everyone who visits the site posts because you can get free stuff) He seriously needs fired.
    except you can't 'fire' a ceo

they have contracts. I wonder how much his buy out is.
  3.    #3  
    I think they will let him go eventually, but I also think this is why the board chose him. I seriously think he is the fall guy and this is the direction that the board wants to go in.
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    ceo's love to be fired.
    Unless something goes wacky, Leo's employment agreement calls for him to receive between $3.6 million and $7.2 million in cash* compensation each year, depending on the amount of his bonus. If he gets the boot, then they figure out his average annual total for the last three years (or the average annual total for however long he's been there, if less than three years). He then gets severance pay equal to two times that annual total. In other words, two years severance pay. But it is squeezed down into 18 months of equal payments. He also gets stock and options while he is at HP, and those automatically vest if he gets booted. But, those are not considered in figuring his severance pay.

*Leo has a base salary of $1.2 million. He has a target bonus of between 2x and 5x his base salary.
    - Bubba
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaHooska View Post
    Unless something goes wacky, Leo's employment agreement calls for him to receive between $3.6 million and $7.2 million in cash* compensation each year, depending on the amount of his bonus. If he gets the boot, then they figure out his average annual total for the last three years (or the average annual total for however long he's been there, if less than three years). He then gets severance pay equal to two times that annual total. In other words, two years severance pay. But it is squeezed down into 18 months of equal payments. He also gets stock and options while he is at HP, and those automatically vest if he gets booted. But, those are not considered in figuring his severance pay.

*Leo has a base salary of $1.2 million. He has a target bonus of between 2x and 5x his base salary.
    precisely why we are in this economic horrible mess lol

hey maybe leo should star in undercover boss...
    If you go to HP website, you will see they are still selling "HP iPAQ Glisten, AT&T" for 199.99, and they shutdown pre and sell touchpads for $100. What is Leo doing?

All handhelds | HP® Official Store
    Well, that's just it. Every computer, electronic device that HP has made and has stock, is not on a 'firesale' - it's just touchpads... ???

PSG is and all hardware is being halted from HP. Every product should be a firesale, no?