Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't plan on buying one myself, but figured if anyone deserved a shot at this it was precentral:

Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB FB359UA#ABA

NOTE: IT WILL SAY $499, BUT ONCE YOU ADD IT TO YOUR CART IT WILL SAY $149!

For the 16 GB use google to "find them near by"
    Last edited by Centrico; 08/20/2011 at 12:02 PM.
    Can't find 16GB
  3.    #4  
    You won't find 16gb at microcenter, but if it is at a store in your area, google shopping will show you "stores near-by" that have it
    Damn, everywhere says out of stock! I want to take mine back at best buy and get a 32gb for $150!
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    Damn, everywhere says out of stock! I want to take mine back at best buy and get a 32gb for $150!
    I've been told by a few people out and about that Best Buy isnt selling their stock, they're choosing to send them all back. There will be plenty more available online soon.
    does it ship to canada?
    I've already purchased one from microcenter but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Has anyone else?
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    I've been told by a few people out and about that Best Buy isnt selling their stock, they're choosing to send them all back. There will be plenty more available online soon.
    I wonder if HP will sell those and all the returns from other retailers at a later time.
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I've already purchased one from microcenter but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Has anyone else?
    Nope. I "completed" 3 seperate orders. I guess we shall see; not holding my breath. Sears has them available full price with a 14 day price match guarantee. Oddly when confronted with Office Depot's $149 price I was told they were told not to match it and the deal was available to in store product stock only, but there are none in any of the stores. Why must you torment us and kick us when we're down HP! I hate you even MORE now if that's even possible!?
    Bought one also 1130 AM EST, haven't receive a confirmation email either...

I bought one @ staples for a friend on that weekend sale, and was told by a store that they will price match, so I will head over with my checkout printout from microcenter and get some money back.

I also bought a QVC bundle. Since they've refunded some money when HP drop the price two weeks ago, I'm hoping they will do the same with this price drop. If they don't I will return it, with hope that my microcenter order goes trough.
    bought one at 11 AM...no confirmation, is showing up on my cc statement though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk View Post
    bought one at 11 AM...no confirmation, is showing up on my cc statement though...
    Yeah I got one around 11 and it's showing as a pending charge on my card. No email yet. I saw somewhere when I googled this that they only had 149 in stock and that was a long time ago so I figure its an error.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I tried adding the 32GB to my cart, and got a notice that invalid items are removed when opening the cart at microcenter.
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Just tried to click on the "add to my cart button" and was directed to a page that said my cart was empty. Looks like they're sold out
    I just spoke with someone in MicroCenter IT department. He said that there is a glitch in their online order system and that MicroCenter sold out last night. He said that cancellation emails started going out about one-half hour ago.

Take it for what it is worth -- the statement of one IT staffer at MicroCenter.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I just spoke with someone in MicroCenter IT department. He said that there is a glitch in their online order system and that MicroCenter sold out last night. He said that cancellation emails started going out about one-half hour ago.

Take it for what it is worth -- the statement of one IT staffer at MicroCenter.
    That sounds plausible. People were all over Micocenter last night.
    yeah i figured it may not be legit...more worried about my credit card getting refunded than an email telling me they made a mistake
    Just got my confirmation email.

We are currently processing your order, #, placed on 08/20/11 and wanted to take this opportunity to provide you with some important information.

The estimated ship date of 08/23/11 assumes all items on your order are in stock at our fulfillment location.
    Sprint Love
    yeah got the same thing a half hour ago...

The estimated ship date of 08/23/11 assumes all items on your order are in stock at our fulfillment location. Occasionally, we run into unexpected delays during the fulfillment process. Should this occur, we will notify you with the appropriate details and options available.

Important Note: If the item you ordered showed the availability designated as 'Limited availability - May not be in stock at the time of order. No backorders.' and it is still in stock, your order should be shipped within the timeframe noted above. If, however, the inventory was sold out before your order was processed, you will be notified via email that the product is no longer available. Because of the nature of these products, limited availability items are not backordered.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast