Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cronk
  1.    #1  
    Just got back from Sams Club. They have the display updated with the $149 price and they had several in stock. My local store only had 32 gig. Online it showed they didn't have them at the store but I went and check anyway.

Lo and behold, even the price was updated on the display...
    Available online too.
    Quote Originally Posted by timtlu View Post
    Available online too.
    Link plz
    Just placed my orders for the 32 GB Touchpad on Sams club after returning my 32GB to BestBuy. I wanted the 16 GB at $99 but it was sold out Sams Club online I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will actually ship. I got an extra one for my friend who pleaded for me to get him one at this price.
    I see out of stok at sams club...
    Just bought 2 32gb for $149 each and a touchstone for $54 from sam's club online!! I returned my original to Staples when they announced and have been having withdrawals ever since and now have another for the in-laws and still spent less money!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    32 is now out of stock
    Just hit the out of stock notice at the end of the purchase process.

<<Modified title to show out of stock -- will change this if additional posts show it is back in stock>>
  9.    #10  
    I bet many of the actual brick and mortar stores still have stock...?
    I went to 3 different Sams before 9AM before found one that had any stock. Managed to sneak in without a business membership, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I went to 3 different Sams before 9AM before found one that had any stock. Managed to sneak in without a business membership, too.
    I walk in the front door all the time without a membership.

But how do you purchase anything without it?? Pay the guy in front of you, so he catches a "contributing to an outsider" charge?