1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Pre on Sprint running 1.4.5 and I recently purchased a Touchpad because of the firesale, and I was wondering if I log on to my profile on the Touchpad, will I still be able to use my profile on my Pre? I know this is a stupid question but I know if you upgrade your profile to 2.0 you can't go back to 1.4.5, so I'm a little concerned that it might lock out my phone.

P.S. Screw you HP
    I have a palm pre+ from Verizon and I got my Touchpad opening day
    I've had no issues running both on the same profile
    Global Posts
    783 Global Posts
    ditto, sonrioz: Pre- and TP. Works great. Some of your phone apps will transfer, but run in emulator mode, ie, in smaller phone-like window.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    ditto, sonrioz: Pre- and TP. Works great. Some of your phone apps will transfer, but run in emulator mode, ie, in smaller phone-like window.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidotij View Post
    I have a palm pre+ from Verizon and I got my Touchpad opening day
    I've had no issues running both on the same profile
    Thanks for the help! I thought I wouldn't actually be getting one because Walmart canceled my order, so I ordered it at another on and they canceled it, and Office Depot canceled my order too. But I just ordered one from Best Buy and so far so good!
    So I can run my 2.1 Sprint Frankenpre2 launch day profile simultaneously on my TP? That's flipping awesome!!!!