Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I order it like 3 hours ago or 2 hours ago I believe and Im still getting that.

I hope they don't screw me over and cancel my order, or they ran out of Tablets.

Anybody else have the same problem?
    I ordered last night, i still have order being verified status.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Is your shipping and billing address the same? I ordered on the phone and the sales lady mentioned that if I shipped to anyplace other than my billing address, it will take longer to verify and I might miss out if they sell out. I chose to ship to my billing address, and received tracking numbers in about 3 hours after ordering.
    Quote Originally Posted by theinnkeeper View Post
    I ordered last night, i still have order being verified status.
    no order verification yet.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by MincerRay View Post
    Is your shipping and billing address the same? I ordered on the phone and the sales lady mentioned that if I shipped to anyplace other than my billing address, it will take longer to verify and I might miss out if they sell out. I chose to ship to my billing address, and received tracking numbers in about 3 hours after ordering.
    same shipping and billing..however, 10 hours and counting...no verification yet. still being verified...what is being verified...only god knows..
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Ordered last night with a different billing and shipping address, and my status reads "Item being processed". My bank's website says there's a charge going through for the amount of the order, so I'm hopeful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearda View Post
    Ordered last night with a different billing and shipping address, and my status reads "Item being processed". My bank's website says there's a charge going through for the amount of the order, so I'm hopeful.
    I have the same status - "Item being processed", credit card charged, no confirmation email.

Did you use a coupon? I heard that they weren't honoring the coupon on the phone but folks were able to use the coupon on the website...so I am wondering what they plan to do with those orders...and if anyone who used a coupon has gotten a confirmation email.
    i ordered last night with the same billing and shipping and my order is also being processed with a charge on my card.
    Ordered last night. Same addresses. The order is at "Item being processed" stage. No emails at all from hp, but my credit card shows a pending charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    If you order whatever, they place a hold automatically in the amount of your order on your credit/debit card, so it shows with your bank.

They still could cancel the order and it will take some days for the amount to be "freed" on your account.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    I have the same status - "Item being processed", credit card charged, no confirmation email.

Did you use a coupon? I heard that they weren't honoring the coupon on the phone but folks were able to use the coupon on the website...so I am wondering what they plan to do with those orders...and if anyone who used a coupon has gotten a confirmation email.
    I did use the $30 coupon. We'll see what happens.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I have not gotten confirmation email from them, used save30hp on 2 TP
    u have to wait until monday for it to ship
    Showing out of stock now! Hmm
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    Still getting "Order being verified" Ordered last night around 10pm
    I called up to check on my order and was told to wait for the email later tonight. What's weird is I placed 3 orders with different account info for each. One for me, one for my sis, and one for my friend. All using the EPP 2727 code with SAVE30HP. The first two orders I did for me and my sis are showing "Order being verified" but the one I did for my friend shows it's waiting for shipment and her card was already charged. Weird.
    One of my orders is now in process. Waiting on the other. I used the EPP code and SAVE30HP, so it seems that if you went through this process, you should be good.
    what's the difference between "order being verified" and "item/order being processed"?

mine's been at the latter stage since I completed my order shortly after 9 eastern last night.
    Last edited by Quills; 08/20/2011 at 12:29 PM.
    where are you guys seeing this order status? Maybe not available on hpshopping.ca

edit: nevermind, found it
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I was able to see the order I placed on hpshopping.ca here:

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl?anonsim=1
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast