Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I got an email today

Thank you for your purchase of the HP TouchPad. Due to the overwhelming demand for this product as a result of the significant price reduction, we were unable to ship your recent order with our usual promptness. We expect that all units will be shipped by Thursday August 25, 2011 and you will receive delivery of your TouchPad on the appropriate date after that given the shipping option you selected at the time you placed your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Be the first to know when your unit ships by clicking here for your order status.

We hope you will give us at the HP Home & Home Office Store the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
    Seems like it isn't getting canceled.
    I can't believe I had to go through 5 pages before I found this thread again!

Anyways, I just received my (outdated) tracking number from HP.

Since my backup "OnSale" had cancelled my order today, I'm very, very grateful that HP followed through...in time.

I still will not believe it until I have it in my grubby little paws, but this is a very positive sign.

Update: It should be here on Friday. I will be outside waiting for FedEx with a terrible smile on my face.
    Last edited by MercuryCrest; 08/24/2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Update
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    This sucks, my items are still at item processing.......
    I just checked and it says that my Touchpad and Touchstone have been shipped from HP. Unfortunately, the tracking numbers appear to be for completely different packages, as one was delivered in September, and another has been traveling from Tennessee for the last few days.
    Launch Day Pre Minus
    Fire Sale 32GB Touchpad
    Over one dozen family and friends converted to webOS
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234