Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Finally is Processed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is bitter sweet tho.

I went to Best buy and just bought 3 16gb touchpad's for $100 for my brother. I wanted one but I didn't know if I could cancel the Hp order.

I didn't really need 32 Gb to be honest lol, I just got one since 16gb were out.

Still I'm happy I got the 32 gb for $151 basically i paid no taxes...Awesome.
    Yay just got a item being processed. Card now has a pending charge! no email yet tho. im hopeful.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have no email either, Im hopefull too....Seems like is going to happen!
    Hope it really ends up in my hands. Ordered a 16 and 32! After 3+ hours. Seems like the last 15 mins it's been loading with no issues.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Still no confirmation from my HP Academy purchase from Friday night so I grabbed one from Best Buy this morning.
    I checked my order status again this morning and it's still being processed. I did an online chat thing and this was the result:

The status of your order is awaiting for shipment now. I can't guarantee this will be ship now. I do apologized. However, since this is now awaiting for shipment, please try to check your email within 24 hour if you can receive a tracking number.
    9:44:45 AM AgentShel D.
    If you do have the tracking number that is the time that we can guarantee that the order will be ship out.

So, who knows.
    I ordered at 7:49pm PST on Friday.

Although my item is still "being processed", I just got my order confirmation email an hour ago.

I don't feel quite safe yet, and won't, until this thing actually ships and I get my tracking number.

(I've never messed around with a tablet or WebOS before, but at $100, this thing is still cheaper than an Ereader and, hopefully, I can find the sort of apps I need)
    I got bad news from HP in the form of two emails:

Hello (name),

An item in order HXXXXXXXXX is not available and we are unable to fulfill your order as placed. We have cancelled your entire order and credited your selected payment method(s).

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
    ... Then another, entitled "Your recent HP TouchPad order"

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing the HP TouchPad. Due to the significant price reduction, we experienced overwhelming demand for the product and are temporarily out of inventory. We apologize for the inconvenience, and unfortunately this means we are not able to complete your order at this time. We have already canceled your order and started processing your credit. In most cases your bank will post it to your account within 3 to 5 business days.

For those of you who remain interested in the TouchPad, we are actively working to make more units available for purchase in the next 5 to 7 days. Please sign up to be notified as soon as we have them back in stock by visiting HP webOS - High connectivity, stability and security | HP® Official Site | U.S.. If you do not wish to sign up for notification, please continue to check our website at http://www.hpdirect.com for availability.

Once again, thank you for your interest in HP and our products. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,

HP Home & Home Office Store
    I just received my confirmation emails for my 2 orders. Like others, I won't be satisfied until I have a tracking number but this is good progress after 36 hours in limbo.
    MercuryCrest likes this.
    I actually ordered mine through the HP Small Business site at midnight Central time on the 21st. Order has been moved into an "approved and sent to order management" status.
    slusmiles likes this.
    dragonfli, when did you place your order?

Just got my email, no tracking number yet.
    I went in to check my order today and found it to be shipped. When I hit the tracking number it came up with someone else's order from a year ago. I did a chat with HP and they didn't quite know what was going on either. I've had this happen with FedEx and UPS before, so I'm hoping it'll correct itself soon...
    When did you order, Max?

I'm still waiting for mine to ship....
    Ordered last night. At the "Order being Processed" stage with no email...
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryCrest View Post
    When did you order, Max?

I'm still waiting for mine to ship....
    Friday night. Got the confirmation email and when I ordered the drone on the phone said they were down to five of the 32gbs but my order was good.
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rpogorek@gmail.com View Post
    I actually ordered mine through the HP Small Business site at midnight Central time on the 21st. Order has been moved into an "approved and sent to order management" status.
    Yep, I'm in the same boat. I guess we'll see.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    mine went through.i just got the confimation email
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I got the conformation email, but that email posted in this thread scares me.
    Ok have my tracking number, but its old from 2010! Anyone get a tracking number that wasn't old?
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Ok have my tracking number, but its old from 2010! Anyone get a tracking number that wasn't old?
    This, from the company that's dumping PCs to focus on enterprise software.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast