1.    #1  
    Hi peeps,

yes good quesiton, do I hell, slight sun tan maybe but these things sometimes happen. Was using the TP today to work something out whilst seemlesly flicking betwen the web and the calculator app.

It made me smile even though I was working out outgoing money hehe

Will i keep my Pre 3 when it EVENTUALLY arrives form box.co.uk who must be using jokerscouiers.com hell yeah.

Would I even care if they stopped all development altogehter? hell no, as the platform and OS works for me

Sure people come on here and they feel bitter who can blame them?

But I'm not really interested in another I'm retunring / it will be useless thread, if you like it, you keep it, if you don't you shouldn't have maybe bought it in the first place, seemples

Remeber HP burned us not webOS and if iOS / Android work for you well fair game but in my use I found them dull to use, Android still does know where its going even at 2.3 on the Nexus One (atleast it doesnt force close as much lol)

Anyway stiff upper lip and all that

B
    i hear you and i also was a UK early adopter, you arent alone.
    exactly the way I feel.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Don't really know if I class as a early adopter, bought my TP on the 17th, 24 hours before HP killed it. So I have a little reason to be peeved. Luckily Argos have said they will honor the 30day money back guarantee. Really don't want to return the device, but 350 on a future door stop is a lot
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I bought the tablet, case, touchstone and keyboard.

surprisingly they all still work nicely thanks :-)
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    I bought the tablet, case, touchstone and keyboard.

surprisingly they all still work nicely thanks :-)
    same, they should last a while as well.
    I hear you guys. What do we do though in two months time when the flash player needs an update and HP have discontinued the device.

just one of the many scenarios that could play out.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetman View Post
    I hear you guys. What do we do though in two months time when the flash player needs an update and HP have discontinued the device.

just one of the many scenarios that could play out.
    If HP really want for WebOS to be going anywhere, they will need to keep updating it to stay competitive. That being said, it all depends what parts of WebOs they are considering to be worthy to write a new chapter for.

And then, Flash is Adobe. Is it them developing it for WebOS or did they let it do HP/Palm?