Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    as above.

I've tried almost everywhere, but still no luck.

please tell me where should I go now.
    1-800-buy-myhp
    reopens in 3:30 hours (7am eastern) - i am going to have to employ all of my US marketplace hacking techniques but im getting 2 as soon as they open ;]
    So is it not going to be in b&m stores in the morning?
    Quote Originally Posted by dangtd View Post
    as above.

I've tried almost everywhere, but still no luck.

please tell me where should I go now.
    Office Depot is Live at 129 for 16 and 149 for 32gb
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    +1, just ordered the 32gb from Office Depot for $149 and got an order confirmation. Can't believe I just returned the same thing back to Staples tonight for $438!
    walmart has them in store 99 and 149 check you local 24 hour stores people
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine at Office Depot too, printed receipt and confirmation number. Calling to some Walmarts to see if they are bringing it down and haven't found one that is at the moment
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 View Post
    walmart has them in store 99 and 149 check you local 24 hour stores people
    Who did you talk to the confirmed this pricing. My local store won't budge
    Quote Originally Posted by sousy View Post
    Who did you talk to the confirmed this pricing. My local store won't budge
    saw people on here have pix with receipts in hand HP Touchpad 16gb $99, 32gb $149 from 8/20 - Page 531 - Slickdeals.net
    Depends on rather or not your local Walmart still has them in stock as well. When I went to check ours they were already wiped out. Plenty of Nooks right next to them though lol
    The slickdeals thread got archived after 9000 replies, 600 pages and over 2.5 million hits, and the forum automatically created a continuation thread. We are competing with the masses. Walmart online sold out of both in a couple of minutes.
    I have followed the slickdeals thread for the last couple of hours, while it's nice to see so many new users of webOS, I only saw one or two replies saying sth like
    I will get a touchpad and sell/return my android, ipad, etc ...
    Global Posts
    549 Global Posts
    just got the last 2 32 gig at walmart. 149!!! He said they sold out in a matter of hours
    I bet many of these will show up on Ebay, and the market will find the true price.
    HP Small Biz store still has them, but it carts at 399. buy at your own risk.
    Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    Just got a 32gb at Wal Mart. They had 3 16gb and 8 32gb(including display unit) in stock. I got there around 7am and there were 3 people and about 3 employees people waiting for the manager to get the prices changed on them. I had to get the 32gb. The 3 people in front of me each bought 2. One lady was getting them for Christmas gifts for her kids. She said maybe early gifts though because she isn't sure there will be an app store for it by Christmas.

The manager changing the prices said he hopes we buy something else too since they are losing money on these. Wouldn't HP be reimbursing the stores for the price difference? I am not sure how that works. Although I am guessing stores make no money on these now and still have to pay for the employees wages do the check out.
    Thank you Office Depot, got one in person.

They took the product locator offline just after 8AM. Glad I checked stores a few minutes earlier.
    Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB FB355UA#ABA after add to cart shows as 99 , $20 shipping + tax

people from slickdeals have been ordering with mixed suceess (some got cancellation emails, some do not)

if you have the money i would recommend HP's small business site, they will refund difference for sure but will charge you wull price for couple of days ...
    staples has some but they show the orig price
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast