Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    I used Shipito address in billing and everything went fine, got SMS with payment info. My bank trusts me ))))

If your bank has more security restrictions you can try your real billing address.
    lol Let me try again then..
    Global Posts
    608 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    Depends on rather or not your local Walmart still has them in stock as well. When I went to check ours they were already wiped out. Plenty of Nooks right next to them though lol
    Ours has them, but at $500 and $600
    ok i got one....on Sam's club....you have to keep checking out....i fiqured people had to cancel orders ....

i got three back orders and then finally got to buy one....

i paid out the rear....because i had to register as a new member .....hack account didn't work...and it was a 32 gig...all said and done i paid 10% non member and shipping and tax ....185.02....well under the 200 i was willing to pay for the touchpad....

hp you could have sold them for 200 all day long you fool....it just would have taken a couple of days....

all in all...hp is refunding early adopters for the difference in price to the fire sale...so don't jump out a window guys...

GOT MINE BABY!!! webOS for life!!!
    I just went to a Best Buy Mobile. They are sending them back to HP. None were on display.
    iamhives likes this.
    Just ordered one from Officemax.... it went through and charged me, I got and order confirmation email but it still says processing in the email
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    Quote Originally Posted by dangtd View Post
    as above.

I've tried almost everywhere, but still no luck.

please tell me where should I go now.
    I got got my 32 gig at office max for 149!!!! unbelievable!!!! LONG LIVE WEBOS!!!! OFFICE MAX 11:29 am central time!!!
    Office Max now shows "discontinued" for both 16 and 32. I was in the process of checking out and it removed it from my cart.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    you guys need to chill. all the inventory being sent back to hp will soon be available at same price, probably via hpstore.
    Quote Originally Posted by elopez View Post
    you guys need to chill. all the inventory being sent back to hp will soon be available at same price, probably via hpstore.
    A member on another forum that I frequent said that he called HP and they said that they won't be selling the products that are being shipped back to them. I'm not sure how reliable this information is, but I wouldnt sit on my **** and wait for it to pop up on the HP Store :P
    I'm trying to order form HP's small business site (which has them listed in stock) but it's just crawling along. Really undecided if I'm going to return mine to BB as I don't want to lose it =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk View Post
    got mine from here

Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB FB359UA#ABA

the front page says $499 but once you add it to your cart, it is down to $163 after taxes...just ordered one a minute ago

The item you're looking for may currently be out of stock, or we may no longer be carrying it.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ^^^

that may be true, but bottom line there will be literally hundreds of thousands of TPs back on the market in the weeks/months to come....
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    btw - i just got off the phone w/hpstore (got price match) ... asked if units being sent back will be resold via hpstore. rep indicated no information along those lines is currently available.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    BB alone is sending back 200K+ brand new units...
    Quote Originally Posted by elopez View Post
    btw - i just got off the phone w/hpstore (got price match) ... asked if units being sent back will be resold via hpstore. rep indicated no information along those lines is currently available.
    Did you buy yours from HP?
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    yes.
    A very large number of new, in-box Touchpads are for sale on eBay. Suspect a bunch of people bought looking to flip the inventory for a quick $25 to $50 per unit. HP will have a bunch available on-line as soon as the channel's warehouse inventory hits. I assume that any inventory in a retail location has either been sold or returned.
    Dan Donovan
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    A member on another forum that I frequent said that he called HP and they said that they won't be selling the products that are being shipped back to them. I'm not sure how reliable this information is, but I wouldnt sit on my **** and wait for it to pop up on the HP Store :P
    Doesnt sound right to me. Some money is better than no money. I cant see a company just sitting on a pile of money like that.
    lol that's true....I'm gonna return mine and chill for a bit.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast