Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    At 11:37am eastern time, today, I was able to buy a 32GB Touchpad at Sam's Club (online) for $149.99 plus tax plus $9.99 shipping and handling. (I do believe they have the 16GB in stock, as well.)

EDIT: THE 16 GB is out of stock, online.
    Last edited by tampaguy75; 08/20/2011 at 10:47 AM.
    listen i am willing to pay two hundred dollars to anyone with a extra right now....

CASH!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Not Costco's on-line store.
    I can't even pull it up online with Costco. When searching on Touchpad it says no results found.
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    At 11:37am easter time, today, I was able to buy a 32GB Touchpad at Sam's Club (online) for $149.99 plus tax plus $9.99 shipping and handling. (I do believe they have the 16GB in stock, as well.)
    unbelievable...i checked Sam's club an hour ago....nothing....
    Seems I need to be on USA to grab that cheap price, because all store's website I visited, all claimed that out of stock for delivery... too bad I'm far away from USA... Seems I need someone that success grab that cheap price and sell for profit, like I already did when buy Veer from marketplace at precentral.
    I went to 4 walmarts this morning @ 6:30 and picked up 2 16gb models. Each walmart wouldn't sell me more than one. Ordered from walmart.com before I left but they cancelled the order while I was out running all over town. Got another one at staples around 9 (32gb) model but had to pay full price bc they didn't know anything about pricedrop..will return if they don,t drop price or match if they do. Also ordered a 32gb model from hp directly around 1am and will also have to get a refund from them as they wanted full price until price drop @ 7am and they were selling ever last one. On phone with hp they sold out of 16gb models so I bumped up to the 32gb. Merry Christmas to all my relatives.

It has been crazy night...think it's time for a nap! Hope everyone had fun! Btw...every walmart sold out of inventory by 8am up here in Ct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk View Post
    got mine from here

Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB FB359UA#ABA

the front page says $499 but once you add it to your cart, it is down to $163 after taxes...just ordered one a minute ago
    Thanks bro. Me too. Even my nonUS credit card accepted
    Best Buys in my area says they returning their Touchpads back to HP.
    how long does it take to get the confirmation email from Micro Center?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    how long does it take to get the confirmation email from Micro Center?
    not sure...they charged my cc but i haven't gotten a confirmation either, almost makes me want to order one from sams right now as well just in case
    This sucks... I'm a developer and can't even find one, called hp they said they are out and aren't getting anymore. Only places that still have them are the places who aren't matching price
    Me and my bro were going to get them and develop apps for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Thanks bro. Me too. Even my nonUS credit card accepted
    How about the billing address?
    Quote Originally Posted by galileo44 View Post
    How about the billing address?
    Mail forwarding service will help. I use shipito.com
    If you can find a walmart that has it and they tell you the regular price tell them to check there BAM screen. That's how I got mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    Mail forwarding service will help. I use shipito.com
    I'm using it too but... isn't the billing address has to be same to your credit card one?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    They told me at Costco they're sending the stock back to hp.
    I used Shipito address in billing and everything went fine, got SMS with payment info. My bank trusts me ))))

If your bank has more security restrictions you can try your real billing address.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Got one at Walmart this morning (their last one), and one at HHGregg. All the other wallmarts were out, Staples had packed theirs up to return to HP. One BestBuy almost let a queue of us buy them, but then the manager came along and nixed the deal, saying they were shipping them all back to HP. At HHGregg, another guy and I got 2. While we were finishing up the sale the manager told the salesguy we were the last ones to be able to do that, they got orders to stop any more sales and ship the inventory back to HP. What a morning.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast