Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Seems I have no luck too.. everywhere on web is out of stock or no shipment at all
    Our local wal mart had 2 16GBs in stock this morning. They were still original price at $498. They would not match the $99 online price. My wife got back online while I was out and was able to order one at walmart.com and pick up in store option in the next city 20 miles away. Pick up in 4 hours from now!
    HP Small Business update:
    Unable to process my order message. They are only open M-F, so looking for other options.
    My wife just bought 4 of these in Alabama, and my buddy just bought 4 up around Nashville, TN. They're around.
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualkyr View Post
    My wife just bought 4 of these in Alabama, and my buddy just bought 4 up around Nashville, TN. They're around.
    bought where?
    I was in the slick deals thread at the beginning and got two 16GB TPs...and now regret not buying more...just so I could sell them at cost to folks this morning and spread the deal around.

The SD thread was insane. Just about everyone was buying more than one...and I saw one guy who bought three dozen. I wish that there was some way that the WebOS faithful could have been taken care of, but I understand that HP has bigger fish to fry and that some folks there will lose their jobs, so I am not picking on them. Just too bad that they went so fast. My wife told friends this morning and now they are texting me asking how to get one.

If BestBuy is sending their stock back...and if the reports are correct that they have 200,000 in warehouses...there may be a second round to this deal. Fingers crossed.

S.
    Last edited by scuba_steve; 08/20/2011 at 10:41 AM.
    All using walmart.com:

We got 1 in Hartselle, AL, 1 in Pulaski TN, and 2 in Sumiton AL.

He got 2 in Hartselle (not sure why it wouldn't let us buy multiples there, but we are picking them up for him), and 2 somewhere around Nashville.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    I was in the slick deals thread at the beginning and got two 16GB TPs...and now regret not buying more...just so I could sell them at cost to folks this morning and spread the deal around.

The SD thread was insane. Just about everyone was buying more than one...and I saw one guy who bought three dozen. I wish that there was some way that the WebOS faithful could have been taken care of, but I understand that HP has bigger fish to fry and that some folks there will lose their jobs, so I am not picking on them. Just too bad that they went so fast. My wife told friends this morning and now they are texting me asking how to get one.

If BestBuy is sending their stock back...and if the reports are correct that they have 200,000 in warehouses...there may be a second round to this deal. Fingers crossed.

S.
    I hope so... I'm looking to get one for my mom to replace her 7yo iBook, and one for myself. It suxs because it seems like the majority of people on slickdeal are simply just buying a bunch of these in hopes of reselling them at a higher price. Meanwhile, those of us who actually want one to use are shut out. *sigh*
    got mine from here

Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB FB359UA#ABA

the front page says $499 but once you add it to your cart, it is down to $163 after taxes...just ordered one a minute ago
    No and it ****ed me off, I've been a day one user here in Canada, Every single store i went to this morning there were line ups of 5 or more pretty much and not one of them actually used a webos phone.

So i feel pretty ****ed off right now that they are all just selling them on kijiji and craigslist ebay for more. I think HP should of emailed every webos user and make sure atleast we get one at a good price and then do the firesale.

So i guess i just have to wait till people start selling them cause they are so cheap and they don't like webos I'm hoping so i can get it cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk View Post
    got mine from here

Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB FB359UA#ABA

the front page says $499 but once you add it to your cart, it is down to $163 after taxes...just ordered one a minute ago
    me to.
    It's late in the morning and I've called all over town looking for in-stock. The guy at Office Depot answered the phone: "Thank you for calling Office Depot, the FORMER home of the HP Touchpad." Nice.

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered from HP Small Business. So crazy weird: when I pulled it up, the site had it at $149 and just sitting there with the Add to Cart button all ready. Golden. Clicked it and it jumped in the cart at $149 (showed in the upper-left cart summary my cart total as "$149"). But when I clicked through for my credit card info, the final summary showed $499 + $34.93 tax for $533.93.

So somewhere the site is confused. But I completed the order assuming it'll come through as $149. If not, I'll be getting a refund.
    Sam's Club has them for the 99/149 price. Although my sams only had the 32 gig.

They even had the prices updated out on the display
    Quote Originally Posted by andersondiaz View Post
    me to.
    Thanks! Got the 32GB just now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    No and it ****ed me off, I've been a day one user here in Canada, Every single store i went to this morning there were line ups of 5 or more pretty much and not one of them actually used a webos phone.

So i feel pretty ****ed off right now that they are all just selling them on kijiji and craigslist ebay for more. I think HP should of emailed every webos user and make sure atleast we get one at a good price and then do the firesale.

So i guess i just have to wait till people start selling them cause they are so cheap and they don't like webos I'm hoping so i can get it cheap.
    That would have been a better making things right, emailing everyone with a palm profile, and letting them get first dibs on this sale.
    Sams Club and Costco have them.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    Sams Club and Costco have them.
    Costco is still selling them at full price.
    Quote Originally Posted by pgood14 View Post
    Costco is still selling them at full price.
    Not Costco's on-line store.
    Dan Donovan
    i"ve been all over....out of stock...on-line

missed two times at walmart by a couple of minutes...after driving over a hundred miles an hour....

Sam's club bootleg account....out of stock....out of stock....out of stock

HP dialup out of stock....

best buy pulling them off the shelfs...Rat B.......s

last ditch effort is the roughneck part of town...see if someone is selling them out of the trunk of there car....

i'm a fool if i had gone to walmart when i got out of work this morning at 7 i would have gotten one of the last two at the 24 hour store....

someone slap me please or better yet kick me in the naggots
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Not Costco's on-line store.
    I am not seeing them on the Costco on-line store. Do you have a link?

Thanks!
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast