1.    #1  
    If you take a look at Best Buy's newest price match policy which was updated today, it states the following:

Does the HP TouchPad tablet qualify for the Price Match policy?
    No. The HP TouchPad is on clearance and we will no longer be selling the units so we will not offer any price matches. We do offer a 60-day return/exchange policy for this product.

Read that carefully. "We will no longer be selling the units". Interesting. Looks like HP took back all those Touchpads after all.

Bestbuy.com Price Match Guarantee - Best Buy
    Amazon isn't either.

"We're sorry. The item HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16 GB 9.7-Inch Tablet Computer is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page."

I assume the firesale is over.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    so wait, if I bought it on launch day I can now return it for a refund?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dilutedq View Post
    so wait, if I bought it on launch day I can now return it for a refund?
    Yes - According to the return policy. I would print that out and shove it in a manager's face cause I bet they have NO idea about the updated policy. Most tablets are 14 days.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    Yes - According to the return policy. I would print that out and shove it in a manager's face cause I bet they have NO idea about the updated policy. Most tablets are 14 days.
    The only problem is the reciet but I ordered via my best buy account with my best buy card so that should not be a problem?
  6.    #6  
    Probably not they should be able to look it up by your credit card number.