Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    i dont know about you but im hitting up BEST BuY first thing tommorow, this deal is too good to pass up.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I snagged a few of the 32GB ones from HP, I think, but I'll probably swing by and see if they drop the 16 to $100-- I don't really need 32GB for what's gonna be a glorified photo frame/backup tablet.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I agree! 9am can't come soon enough
    people were saying that BB will not be selling them anymore (didn't see them today when i was returning mine) and they would be packing em up and sending them back to HP tonight.

/shrug
    I am going but I don't know if they're going to have it because rumors are that they shipped all their touchpads back to HP tonight. I wouldn't doubt it because I saw Costco move all their touchpads to the back today.
    Yeah I'll be headed to the Best Buy closest to my house tomorrow that is if I cant find one online before then. All I know is I'll be mighty tired by tomorrow when Best Buy opens(ours opens at 10 am).
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaKitty View Post
    people were saying that BB will not be selling them anymore (didn't see them today when i was returning mine) and they would be packing em up and sending them back to HP tonight.

/shrug
    From talking to some people that work at Best Buy, that doesn't seem to be true. They were on the shelves when the stores closed tonight and employees were even encouraged to buy them for themselves.
    I'm going to my local Best Buy before going up the road 45 minutes for new running shoes. Going to check there as well. That'll also put me close several Best Buys in Savannah which I may also visit to drop a signed book off to a friend. It may be a long day of searching for me tomorrow. I may be able to save all the work and just call HP in the morning to see if they sell me one on the cheap as I've seen others mention.
    I have a 24hr Best Buy not too far from me in NYC, I'm tempted to go now, but I'm just gonna get up early and go in the morning. I plan on trading in some unused gadgets and/or video games to cover the cost. $99 is a sweet deal, but I'd rather get it for free if I can.
    I'd love to but I'll try my luck online although it looks like they are all getting cleared out. I thought I would try Amazon but it was in my cart at the $398\and now it says,

"We're sorry. The item HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16 GB 9.7-Inch Tablet Computer is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page."
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaKitty View Post

/shrug
    If you look at their return policy, which has been updated as of yesterday, 19Aug2011, it says the following:

Does the HP TouchPad tablet qualify for the Price Match policy?
    No. The HP TouchPad is on clearance and we will no longer be selling the units so we will not offer any price matches. We do offer a 60-day return/exchange policy for this product.

So it looks like they are no longer selling Touchpads. Lame. That's prob why HP has the firesale they just got 270,000 back from Best Buy.

Bestbuy.com Price Match Guarantee - Best Buy