1.    #1  
    Anyone who was an early adopter that bought from another retailer like walmart try to call HP and see if they can get a refund on the difference?

I've heard people that bought from hp.com are getting the difference but nothing about other retailers.

Walmarts return policy is 15 days on tablets so I highly doubt they are going to help me out any.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I bought from HP.com and they refunded me the difference since it was within 21 days. Still, f HP.
    I got mine on day one from Amazon. I have requested a price adjustment, waiting to hear back.
  4.    #4  
    yeah. wasn't talking about hp.com.
    was looking for updates about ones that were purchased at other stores (like walmart, bestbuy, etc..)..

i spent 40 minutes on hold with hp, told them my story and they said sorry.. try talking to walmart.. I already did that earlier.. walmart said the don't know anything about it and its been past the 15 day return.
    hp then forwarded me to their reseller division which of course hung up on me because they were closed.

I also talked to the online chat and they told me to call the number above that gave me the run around. I told them that wouldn't help and they then said go call walmart. So it seems that as of now the early adopters who bought from retailers are potentially screwed out of $450

I have been a devout webOS person but this hurts.
    "You cut me deep shrek, you cut me real deep just now".
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    yeah im trying amazon chat right now, i was going to return it, as a matter of a fact its in the box right now. But if there is a way to get refunded on the price then that would be alright
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    nope, just chatted with amazon who doesnt have a price match guarantee. only thing left is to return it
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    I bought from HP.com and they refunded me the difference since it was within 21 days. Still, f HP.
    This. Although...I'm not as mad at HP today as I was yesterday. I think the rep I was chatting with had already been refunding a bunch of other people for the same product, because she said something along the lines of how good of a companion the TP is, to which I answered how disappointed I was that HP was giving up on it. She said technology moves fast--which I still don't understand what she meant by that.

Anyways, thanks HP for giving me back my money. **** you for letting webOS die.