Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Found this post HERE. it works! And I'm in the USA.

the 16gb is out of stock... but you can get the fire sale price before it goes out on saturday (tomorrow)

"If you don't want to wait for the sale to become official. Use these steps to buy now:

DELETE BROWSER CACHE AND COOKIES FIRST

1. Go to https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s....do?aoid=35252

2. Use Company Code 2727.

3. Register with any email.

4. After registration close the page.

5. Click Here for the 16GB Model
    Click Here for the 32GB Model

6. Add to cart and check out.

Plus don't forget your promo codes:
    $30 OFF $150: SAVE30HP
    $15 OFF $75: SAVE15HP

"

Enjoy
    awesome, i got two also, thank you very much for the tip
    i am almost thinking of buying a 3rd. someone stop me!
    Just got 2 of them and qvc letting me return touchpad i was 2 days over the 30 days but they let me and said i have 10 day to send it in. also without upc label so hope i get the 50 bucks rebate just sux have to send back touch charging dock the case its was getting warped hope they make them cheap.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I got one...Just used the HP Academic...didn't need ur company code..Pretty Awesome.

Do you guys think is going to go down lower?....Sucks 16 gb are out.
    I dont know if it will go much lower. Once all the stores liquidate, the price will be set by the highest bidder on ebay which i think couldn't go below this price.
    did anyone get email saying you order is going to ship? on phone with hp there saying its take 24 hours to get email?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Yeah I didn't get any conformation mail......The status on mine in the HP site is order being varified.

I remember when I created the HP Academic account, they didn't email me about my account creation that day so they are pretty slow IMO.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageAcE View Post
    I got one...Just used the HP Academic...didn't need ur company code..Pretty Awesome.

Do you guys think is going to go down lower?....Sucks 16 gb are out.
    Also, I used the Hp Academic. First time in my life my education helped me (studying more so technically not graduated yet)

Prices can only go lower if people do not buy this but from the looks of it I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageAcE View Post
    Yeah I didn't get any conformation mail......The status on mine in the HP site is order being varified.

I remember when I created the HP Academic account, they didn't email me about my account creation that day so they are pretty slow IMO.
    Mine saying Item being processed so hope it getting shipped if not bestbuy in the am
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I am actually surprised that Hp is OSS on both the models. May be they are trying to distribute this devices equally to all the customers and waiting for people who can buy tomorrow? I guess if they come back in stock then I won't be surprised.

I am sad and happy...happy because this is only going to increase the numbers we all (Hp, devs) had been waiting for and sad because Hp has no plan to support the ecosystem now that finally they can show the numbers and pull any dev waiting on the fence!
  12.    #12  
    mine says "item being processed" on 2 touchpads and paypal completed the transaction. I didn't receive an email yet. But it seems they will honor these according to the people on the thread on slickdeals.net

we will see.. no loss..

32gb
    16gb
    and pre2 are out of stock..

and the sale was supposed to start tomorrow..

crazy
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I ordered mine about 2 hours ago, still no email. They charged my credit card, so I don't think there is going to be an issue.
    I went the 16GB route....and got two for $85 each. Insane deal.
    Just so you know, that company code is for the US Army. I ordered 2 as well (one for me and one for my sister). I used the same method and found out later that the code was for the Army. Hope it goes through.
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    Just so you know, that company code is for the US Army. I ordered 2 as well (one for me and one for my sister). I used the same method and found out later that the code was for the Army. Hope it goes through.
    Yes, and it was used by many...so I'd be surprised if they canceled them all. I used it as well, but I have an army.mil email address. Unfortunately, I didn't use it for the order...but I am prepared to verify it.

I think it's more likely that they will cancel coupon orders rather than a specific EPP code...especially since the EPP code didn't really get you anything special...other than providing a way to get to the product page for the correct (new) price. I heard that they weren't accepting coupons on the phone, but their web site was accepting them...so that could be an issue...unless they just want to dump the stock and be done with it.

I suppose we'll see.
    There was something on Slickdeals.com about using Army codes, I'm not sure whether it is illegal/legal to use them. Just an FYI
    out of stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Yes, and it was used by many...so I'd be surprised if they canceled them all. I used it as well, but I have an army.mil email address. Unfortunately, I didn't use it for the order...but I am prepared to verify it.

I think it's more likely that they will cancel coupon orders rather than a specific EPP code...especially since the EPP code didn't really get you anything special...other than providing a way to get to the product page for the correct (new) price. I heard that they weren't accepting coupons on the phone, but their web site was accepting them...so that could be an issue...unless they just want to dump the stock and be done with it.

I suppose we'll see.
    SD has this posted on their Wiki"
    * I happened to speak with a rep just now. She said orders are being approved fine, its the high volume at the time that is causing email send out delays. THose who could get the codes to work will have the orders processed fine. Just no more accepted.
    HP wants all of their inventory gone, I doubt they'll start cancelling a good chunk of their orders.
  20.    #20  
    If this works out, it would be one of the best deals ever. The hardware isn't bad at all... I love webOS and still think it has a small future ahead of it.

sad HP had to ruin it..

seeing all the sales, (every place selling it on discount has sold out).. the touchpad will be a very popular item next to the ipad, oh the irony
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast