Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    There was something on Slickdeals.com about using Army codes, I'm not sure whether it is illegal/legal to use them. Just an FYI
    There is no way that using an inappropriate partner code on a consumer web site is "illegal". HP may ask you to prove the affiliation and cancel the order if you can't, but I cannot fathom why they would bother since the Army EPP didn't give you any price advantage...and they do want to sell them at this price.

Whatever, if they cancel all Army EPP orders, they are actually just shooting themselves in the foot...and likely to also be screwing over some folks who are actually in the military or are civilian Army employees. I for one will be sending in my complaint from my army.mil address.
  2.    #22  
    So this is proof everyone wanted one, but the price was a bit high... imagine if they would have sold for half they wanted to begin with.. those can't cost more than i'd say $150 to make.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Just went to Office depot in Los Angeles, there was a line of ~30 people waiting for the touchpad and they only had 7 remaining. Everyone behind #7 got in their car and drove off...
    Quote Originally Posted by abel_s View Post
    So this is proof everyone wanted one, but the price was a bit high... imagine if they would have sold for half they wanted to begin with.. those can't cost more than i'd say $150 to make.
    Proof of what exactly? That at the lowest common denominator, webos is only worth $99 to the public? Or people will buy anything if the price is right?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12