1.    #1  
    Just one quick question..... It does in fact support skype right?
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

It is wireless and skype is built-in.

The video does not play well with macbooks (in my test this week, the touchpad can see the macbook user but the macbook user cannot see the touchpad user) but supposedly it does better with pcs.
    Wish I would have done the same. Didn't quite make it over there tonight since they closed 10 minutes ago(9PM). Going to head over there first thing tomorrow morning if I cant find one online before then from the likes of Amazon, etc. Hopefully they aren't already sold out or have a huge line waiting outside the door in the morning. Wish me luck

I'm also curious myself as to what people like for covers or protective cases?
    Yes, it does support Skype out the box. And from my experience, video works well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    It is wireless and skype is built-in.

The video does not play well with macbooks (in my test this week, the touchpad can see the macbook user but the macbook user cannot see the touchpad user) but supposedly it does better with pcs.
    Yeah its possible that's an issue with the mac version of Skype. I know people have been having issues with the last couple of Skype for mac updates. Myself included.

Also heard myself being able to Skype on the Touch Pad is realy nice and works well
  6.    #6  
    Well I personally am excited, it already does everything I want and while I don't NEED anything I will be excited to see what internalz still does with it.
    One tip about Skype. The microphone works best when you use Skype if you keep about 2 feet or so away from the TouchPad.

When I first Skype'd with it, my natural inclination was to get closer to the TouchPad, kind of like a phone. The audio sounded HORRIBLE to the person I called. If I stayed about 2 feet away, the audio sounded fine to the person I called.

Just a tip to hopefully help you avoid any aggrevation.
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    Just one quick question..... It does in fact support skype right?
    my best buy said no overnight holds. Going there first thing in the morning