Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Soorma
  1.    #1  
    Hey Everybody

Did you guys buy a TouchPad at a high price from hp.com? Call HP at 1-888-999-4747 and tell them you want a price match to $99. I just did that and got $278 credited to my bank account. Try it and see what happens.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    apollo_sg likes this.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Do you have a 16 or 32?
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Same here....Got a credit...bought July 8 32gb,,
  4.    #4  
    I have a 16gb
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Nice info. I'll tell my mom-in-law, who bought our for us, to call.
    Good to know. My father was kind enough to foot the bill for mine (on launch day, at that) since it was for my birthday, and I think he should at least get part of his money back.
    Wow great info!!.. I will tell all my friends that bought TP last month to get the refund
    What if you didn't buy it at HP.com, but just in a store like BestBuy?
    And what if you then took in to another country so you can't go back to the store you bought it from? I think HP should refund to all buyers, no matter where you bought the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by joblamie View Post
    What if you didn't buy it at HP.com, but just in a store like BestBuy?
    And what if you then took in to another country so you can't go back to the store you bought it from? I think HP should refund to all buyers, no matter where you bought the device.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computer...at250800050019

Best Buy has extended return period to 60 days on the Touchpad
    Ok, let me understand this. They won't credit me back the price difference even though I bought it from them, but they will take it back for a refund so I can buy it again at a cheaper price...

Maybe I'll just buy another one to reduce my average cost per unit and have a spare.
    Bought it on US Ebay and live in france, dunno if I'll get anything from HP or anybody^^

I'm one of those guys who are REALLY out of luck!!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    I bet they don't take back one with a missing UPC for the early adopter rebate...