1.    #1  
    For what its worth, I have called HP Customer Service and opened a ticket requesting a full refund in view of the recent developements, even though I purchased my 32gb TP at my local BestBuy.

I would like to encourage as many of you that care to do so, to call in as well. The corporate number I was given is (408) 617 - 7000.

I have also called BestBuy and they are calling regional managers to at least price match to the sell out prices as a charge back to HP.

I'll update as I get more info.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    I contacted Customer Service to get a refund on the HP Movie Store purchases and they said no. So, I'm done with HP and webOS.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I called they said they could not do anything... They assured me that they would continue to support the hardware until the warranty expires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    I contacted Customer Service to get a refund on the HP Movie Store purchases and they said no. So, I'm done with HP and webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipah View Post
    I called they said they could not do anything... They assured me that they would continue to support the hardware until the warranty expires.
    Persistence pays. Never take no for an answer when you're right. And just keep asking for another supervisor. Else, call the corporate level customer service.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    HP movie Store may be tougher because that's operated by Roxio Now.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
  6.    #6  
    GrammerOK so here's an update.

Recieved two calls today.

First from Best Buy, they are offering full refunds for up to 60 dyas from purchase.

The second from HP. If you call the HP store, 1 (800) BUY - MYHP, and are interested in purchasing a 16 or 32 GB TP, they will take your name and email address to let you know it is available for purchase 24 hours before it is posted on their website. They will be offering both units at the firesale prices $99/$149.

For me this makes me feel alot better. I can be rest assured of getting my complete initial investment back from BestBuy, and I get guarenteed newer TP at a very reasonable price.

To me it still gets the job done. And for $149 I won't complain.
    You'd need to contact Roxio if you wanted a refund for the Movie Store.
  8.    #8  
    I now have been refunded and price matched by Best Buy! I am happy. Now waiting for the HP chance to buy more for Christmas!
    I don't understand. You're asking for a full refund for what?