Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
  1.    #1  
    The HP Touchpad is now only $99 in Canada at Future Shop, Staples, Best Buy.

HP 16GB TouchPad with Wi-Fi : Tablets - Future Shop

HP 16GB TouchPad with Wi-Fi : WebOS Tablets - Best Buy Canada
    mc_gusto likes this.
    well ****. i might just have to.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    wow, well hopefully they wont end up in the dumpster -=)
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    UGH! Why in USA YET!

I really want mines back ASAP! LOLS!
  5.    #5  
    i'm so mad right now
    honestly

35 days ago i spent 549
    and now this

i'm going back to the store right now to see what i can do about it
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    i'm so mad right now
    honestly

35 days ago i spent 549
    and now this

i'm going back to the store right now to see what i can do about it
    I'm in the same boat. I hope the nice people at my local BB will help out.
    Maybe BB sent all its TP's to Canadia, since they have yanked it in the US.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I hope the nice people at my local BB will help out.
    I have hope too. This is beyond ridiculous...I spent $500+ too! ***..
    Will Synergy for contacts & calendar still work? Palm Profile won't exist, right?
    Still £350 in the UK. :-(
    Wow HP is gonna lose alot of money on this one. Talk about bite the bullet
    I don't get it. I too bought opening day. Them offering it for $149 doesn't affect me at all. I'm not angry. I wouldn't have bought then had I known they were going to do all of this, so why should I be angry that the price dropped.

Personally, I think what would be great is if they sell out completely over the weekend. It will make webOS more attractive to potential buyers.

BTW, I'm buying another one, maybe two. I cancelled my two HP CarePack purchases, ($179 each), and will buy one to put away as a replacement in case my wife or I either break one of ours. I may buy a 16gb version for movies for the granddaughter.
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    If HP would have just bit the bullet in the start, they wouldn't have this problem

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Hobbz likes this.
    hey people try to put it up on ebay now, most are still selling in the 300 range, its better then nothing. I think by monday you wont get nothing for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I don't get it. I too bought opening day. Them offering it for $149 doesn't affect me at all. I'm not angry. I wouldn't have bought then had I known they were going to do all of this, so why should I be angry that the price dropped.
    I'm not angry, more frustrated. I am used to paying an 'early adopter fee', but this one is much, much more than I am used to or am comfortable with. I was OK with the $100 drop, but this is a little hard to take.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post

Personally, I think what would be great is if they sell out completely over the weekend. It will make webOS more attractive to potential buyers.

BTW, I'm buying another one, maybe two. I cancelled my two HP CarePack purchases, ($179 each), and will buy one to put away as a replacement in case my wife or I either break one of ours. I may buy a 16gb version for movies for the granddaughter.
    Out of curiosity, what is it about a firesale that will make webOS enticing to potential licensees?

But at this price point, it is a great device for watching movies, reading, and general internet browsing.
    Hmmmm...wonder if I should buy another 32gb so at least I have 2 of them. One for backup.

I just looked on the Best Buy website and none in stock. so I wonder what's going on? Today's my last day for the 14 day return period, but I'd hate to return it and not be able to rebuy it at the lower price....hmmm
    Once Staples has it for 100-200 I am RUNNING ASAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Maybe BB sent all its TP's to Canadia, since they have yanked it in the US.
    Canada's starting the clearance too. Same price.
    HP 16GB TouchPad with Wi-Fi : Tablets - Future Shop
    HP 32GB TouchPad with Wi-Fi : Tablets - Future Shop

But frack why aren't they dropping price of the Touchstone...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I don't think I can resist for $100.
Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast