Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kushanj1 View Post
    first link broken?
    It is fixed. Make sure your cookies and browser is cleaned out.
    I got it in my cart. Just staring at it. I just returned my staples touchpad. I dont really need it but its $92 shipped. I cant decide on the touchstone!
    woot just got one for 89.24 shipped using the method above. Now to just go tomorrow and return my current 16gig that i bought 2 weeks ago for 314.
    first link broken?
    I cleared my cache and cookies again and it works for me. Takes you to a registration page. If you still can't get it to work. Go to

HP Touchpad 16gb $99, 32gb $149 from 8/20 - Page 62 - Slickdeals.net

and it is post 929
    Quote Originally Posted by timtlu View Post
    $92 shipped with tax, confirmed to TX. Awesome.
    How'd you do it? I've tried basically every method on the internet, and I can't get it to work (I'm in Texas also).
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    I got it in my cart. Just staring at it. I just returned my staples touchpad. I dont really need it but its $92 shipped. I cant decide on the touchstone!
    touchstone is bomb

get one
    'nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    prob gonna see the pre3 up soon anyway. I will jump on that.
    +1000

I'm totally signing up for one.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  8.    #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    +1000

I'm totally signing up for one.
    i'm signing up for 2.. lets just hope we can access one here in hockeyville
    Just bought 2 16GB touchpads for $249. Called HP and stayed on hold for 20 mins until I finally got through. Tried to get a Verizon Pre2 as well but they were sold out. Card was be charged full price ($849 = 2x $399 + tax for UT, but free shipping) and will be refunded $600 shortly.

Asked the rep, he said they started the day w/ 10,000 16GB's and 20,000 32GB's and were down to something like 6,600 16GB and 17k 32GB, so there's still time. His shift was over in 30 mins however so I don't know if the call center is closing. Good luck.
    Tikkanen likes this.
  10. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brum View Post
    These threads are about different things. why were they merged?
    We're now talking about TouchPad and phones in the TouchPad forum...

The purpose of mine was to keep watch and a running availability post - is there something I'm missing???
    i think it's more about the WebOS device firesale. First all we knew about was the TP, the agent I spoke to didn't mention any other devices being sold at a discount. Then we were notified that the Phones were being sold too. Sorry, I won't mention anything else about the phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    i'm signing up for 2.. lets just hope we can access one here in hockeyville
    Actually correction, I'll get two as well. One for use and the other as the spare parts unit.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    kjb86 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dennilfloss View Post
    I changed my mind. Almost impulse bought but then I remembered I need to buy a new laptop soon to replace my 12yo 800x600 Thinkpad A21e. There would be unneeded duplication between the two devices and it's better to get just one higher-end laptop (like a Dell XPS) than a Touchpad & a lesser-performing notebook. I can use the $150 to get a better laptop that will do the same things media wise on a better screen. Just not an HP laptop. They lost this customer.
    Simple: you can buy and I buy from you with some bônus!

Serious, who don't wanna or can buy two_ i'm interested in buy!

If is interested, send me a PM!

Best Regards...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  13. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misterpepper View Post
    Just bought 2 16GB touchpads for $249. Called HP and stayed on hold for 20 mins until I finally got through. Tried to get a Verizon Pre2 as well but they were sold out. Card was be charged full price ($849 = 2x $399 + tax for UT, but free shipping) and will be refunded $600 shortly.

Asked the rep, he said they started the day w/ 10,000 16GB's and 20,000 32GB's and were down to something like 6,600 16GB and 17k 32GB, so there's still time. His shift was over in 30 mins however so I don't know if the call center is closing. Good luck.
    I think they're open 24/7, at least that's what it states in my confirmation email. They do give a different number than whats on the site, but it's still HP.

www.hpshopping.com - 1-888-999-4747
  14.    #154  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Actually correction, I'll get two as well. One for use and the other as the spare parts unit.
    haha can't complain, eh?

the gf wants one so that's where the 2nd will go for me, but that's ok
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    its not on their website but if you call them you can get it for 99/149 for 16/32 GB units. They gave me the new price since I got mine last week.

if you want one call now they will fly off the shelf for 100 that's for sure

who should i call?? i returned mine to staples last night, will def pick it up at $100, even my lil bro said he will buy one at that price
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    cant get that price to change for the life of me
    I hope Newegg does the same. So far I have had no luck getting through to them today.
    heads up. add it to your cart with the touchstone and put save30hp in as the coupon code!
    cant get that price to change for the life of me
    Nor can I. Annoying...
    comes out to touchpad 80.95 and touchstone 46.63
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast