Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Buy.com will only price match/refund up to $100 so if you buy it at the higher price, you're out of luck as they won't come down to the lower one. Plus, they will only count certain websites like amazon, best buy, etc and they must have item in stock to match.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Can this be the longest, fastest growing, ongoing thread of precentral.net? When will the madness end?
    Was anyone able to apply the $15 or $30 off from the HP Small Business site? I tried entering the code a few times and then gave up - purchased 32gb model touchpad for $165 including shipping 2 day + tax - still not a bad deal... My credit card was charged after confirming through my card provider - yet no email confirmation from HP and that was over 5 hours ago. Purchased online 08/21 ~10:00 ET
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    Can this be the longest, fastest growing, ongoing thread of precentral.net? When will the madness end?
    You should see the thread at slick deals. From 7am CST, to noon, when I was done, it grew by like a thousand posts.
    Touchpad 16GB
    Touchpad 32GB
    joos519 likes this.
    I took me until the next day to get email confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by amlodipine View Post
    Was anyone able to apply the $15 or $30 off from the HP Small Business site? I tried entering the code a few times and then gave up - purchased 32gb model touchpad for $165 including shipping 2 day + tax - still not a bad deal... My credit card was charged after confirming through my card provider - yet no email confirmation from HP and that was over 5 hours ago. Purchased online 08/21 ~10:00 ET
    I was unable to as well, so I just gave up. I ordered mine there too (obviously), and got a confirmation email maybe 2-3 hours after I ordered.
    Anyone know how long this price is going to last?
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    Anyone know how long this price is going to last?
    I believe until stock is all sold out.
    You gotta get it where you can until there are no more. They are selling fast every time the price drops. It took me 14 hours of watching to luck up my two at Amazon.
    Touchpad 16GB
    Touchpad 32GB
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Anyone being able to give his mail for the notification list?
    It seems I get stuck when I submit.

HP webOS - High connectivity, stability and security | HP® Official Site | U.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Anyone being able to give his mail for the notification list?
    It seems I get stuck when I submit.

HP webOS - High connectivity, stability and security | HP® Official Site | U.S.
    Same here. HP just can't handle the heavy traffic. They're not looking very enterprise" right now with all those VBScript errors..
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Well I got an order confirmation from HP so hopefully I'll luck out and get my touchpad.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    YES, go, go, go. Just got a 3rd one for my friend who hasn't been able to find. Persistence is key!
    missed out on the staples deal. they had the 16 for $49 with coupon and 32 for $99 with coupon (instant). That lasted less than 5 minutes.
    WoooHoooo!!!!

It finally paid off! My wife and I got up early, took the kids to eat breakfast and arrive to our local bestbuy around 8am EST, there were 3 people already in line, then one of my brothers came and a few minutes later there were like 50 people including us!!!

At 10:30 one of the bb employees came out and told us they sold a bunch online before pulling the plug, so they just had 14 TPs available. He gave the first 14 ppl a Paper to fill with our name, number, email, etc. and told the rest "sorry".

Needless to say we are VERY happy we got our 16GB TP each!
    Even my brother in-law got a 32GB TP at the BB closest to his house.
    Now one of my sisters and my other brother want/need one.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Thanks! I managed to buy my second one
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads-up!

After a weekend of futility, was able to get in on this.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. Finally snagged one myself.