08/21/2011, 03:12 AM
Originally Posted by Sanjay
- Told the girl I'd like a price match on my TouchPad.
- She said no.
- I showed her the BB post.
- She said she could only do it if they were in stock.
- I said "that's insane. Can I talk to a manager please?"
- She said "sure."
- Manager came up and told her "its OK, you can do it now."
- She said they weren't allowed 10 minutes ago, took my receipt and started hacking away on the keyboard.
- I asked her if she needed my card, and she said "nope."
- A few moments later, she asked me to confirm my name/address on the little credit card slider thing next to the register.
- I took the stylus and hit "confirm."
- She punched a few more buttons, and said "This will go back on your credit card. Is that OK?"
- I said "Yup. I'd like to buy some more, if you have any left."
- Manager behind her said "Me too! I got one."
- I offered the manager $10 over for hers, and she said "Nuh uh. They'd fire me."
- I offered $25 over in the parking lot out back. Still said no.
- Girl stapled the new receipt to the original and told me to have a nice night.
That's about it. :-)