Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    I just bought a 16gb at BB in Indianapolis.
    Oh yea, I got one of the best deals:

Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    LJZaur and joos519 like this.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    HP.com
    Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad

Due to the significant price reduction, we experienced overwhelming demand for the product and are out of inventory. Please enter your email address below to be notified as soon as we have them back in stock.
    Notify Me
    Some BBs already sent their stock back and others have not. Unfortunately, mine did. Luckily was able to get it on HP SMB, but have to wait for it to be shipped. It will be my first webs device since the original Pre. I've since used Android for phones and iPad for tablet, but always have loved the WebOS. I think it's the best, most elegant iteration of a mobile OS. Just as attractive as IOS, and more intuitive than Android. The only thing that I think Android has over WebOS and IOS for that matter is the widgets. I would like to see those on WebOS and then it would be perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsbenedict View Post
    Some BBs already sent their stock back and others have not. Unfortunately, mine did. Luckily was able to get it on HP SMB, but have to wait for it to be shipped. It will be my first webs device since the original Pre. I've since used Android for phones and iPad for tablet, but always have loved the WebOS. I think it's the best, most elegant iteration of a mobile OS. Just as attractive as IOS, and more intuitive than Android. The only thing that I think Android has over WebOS and IOS for that matter is the widgets. I would like to see those on WebOS and then it would be perfect.

I got this line too, but I stuck around and was helping out their sells staff to sell some ASUS Transformers (that laptop stand is nifty!), with that one of the staff took the time to go ask the manager, and it was crated up, but NOT shipped out, in 15 min the manager brought out the rahter large stock, and it was liquidated in minutes.

Word was getting out quick people showed up just to buy it, there were rumors, then there was fact with persistence.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Unfortunately, for my location, it was true. They shipped them back a few days ago even before HP announced they were done with it.
    I ordered from hp's small business site a few hours ago and just got a confirmation email. So Pumped!
    I'm really ****ed off with amazon... all day glued to their website, asked several times by chat and phone about buying at full price waiting and then waiting for refund, you should wait they told me.. and now.. what? it seems completely sold out and there're reports of amazon refunds at SD.

aggghhhh
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    yup I wasnt lying either when I said I got 1 from best buy, told you so. I'm typing on it as I write, sweet!
    Steph3n and andresmmm like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    I just bought a 16gb at BB in Indianapolis.
    Which BB?
    I think I managed to get one from HP by calling. I never received a confirmation email, but they did charge my credit card. We'll see if it shows up...
    i can't even get the notification thing to work on hp.com

facepalm
    Bought the very last one at BB in Pasadena, CA. Forty-Fifty people in line at the geek squad counter trying to buy them, one to a customer. The BB staff were still clueless! One of the BB computer clerks came in for his shift, asked what the heck the long line was for, heard it was for a $100 tablet and was so excited, he was going to stand in the line too.

Now, i have to pack up my Day 1 TP (kept everything), after transferring all my data, and i'll be returning it to the same BB. Even better, since I participated in that Elliot Benson research study on the TP, and they paid me $150 for the job, HP has now paid for my TP and given me a net $50 cash back, plus an extra $50 in apps. I love HP!!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    went the opera route made it through the whole process we'll see though.
    Syndil likes this.
    When I stopped at Office Depot today, a salesman there said that they were all gone by the time the store opened. Apparently lots of people used their "buy online, pick up at store" option.
    east on Washington St.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Which BB?
    east side on Washington St
    any HP.com people get past "Item being processed" stage?

I ordered a 32gb and a case at 11:50 Est on the 19th.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJspeed View Post
    any HP.com people get past "Item being processed" stage?

I ordered a 32gb and a case at 11:50 Est on the 19th.
    Sadly no. Mine is still Being processed also.. Ordered 9pm last night.
    HP - TouchPad Tablet with 16GB Memory - Black - FB355UA#ABA

HP - TouchPad Tablet with 32GB Memory - Black - FB359UA#ABA

It seems they're only available for store pickup. It shows the full price too...