Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    When I did it (in Opera) I would get the memory error two or three times in a row, and then it would eventually take me to a white page. That white page would take about 3 to 4 minutes to load, but when it eventually did, everything went through. Note I had to do this at each step of the process so it probably took me 20 - 30 minutes total to complete the ordering process.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Ordered 2 32gb TPs late this morning from MicroCenter. Just got the emails confirming both.

There was a substantial disclaimer in the confirmation about availability ("Important Note: If the item you ordered showed the availability designated as 'Limited availability - May not be in stock at the time of order. No backorders.' and it is still in stock, your order should be shipped within the timeframe noted above. If, however, the inventory was sold out before your order was processed, you will be notified via email that the product is no longer available. Because of the nature of these products, limited availability items are not backordered.") I'm hoping this is just their standard language on any confirmation.
    dbrose-yeah, i got the same thing and i'm very leery of that too and wondering if i shouldn't get one from hp, just in case...
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Were to bay a touchpad for 99$? HP Small and medium buisness? I saw it listed with the original price at the ceckout.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    When I did it (in Opera) I would get the memory error two or three times in a row, and then it would eventually take me to a white page. That white page would take about 3 to 4 minutes to load, but when it eventually did, everything went through. Note I had to do this at each step of the process so it probably took me 20 - 30 minutes total to complete the ordering process.
    I finally found out they lost my account so i had to create a new one, but it's running into the same loading problem. grr lol
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"
    Quote Originally Posted by rposa View Post
    ive called all over the kansas city area .. nobody has them.

radio shack said they could get one for me but at full price, from online, then they'd refund me.

nty if it's not in stock.

on hold (55+ mins) with HP on the phone so far. will update.

cart on HP.com keeps timing out with an error.

<<update>>
    I got TO the cart and it ALMOST let me check out.. >:/

Shi**y microsoft servers..
    How did you get radio shack to "price match?"
    I bought one this morning at full price because it was, essentially, the only one left in orlando. Been trying to call corporate but they aren't open on weekends.

Thanks,
    Grey
    Huzzah! Used the link a couple pages back, and finally got one! Just kept waiting until the page either fully loaded or gave an error and wither continued or refreshed/went back a page! Got all the way through, just awaiting an email from hp! Hope that helps! Patience is key!
    Using Opera seems to be the best method. You have to go back like two or three times, but it eventually goes through. Annoying? Yeah. But hell, I want one.
  11. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    looks like my TP's already shipped from HP and are coming via FedEx. Still haven't changed the charge to my card yet.
    How mutch did u pay for it? Full price or 99$. HP buisness store?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Does the HP store get updates throughout the day? Where would be the best place to check in-store?
    I just tried code 2727 and it said it's an expired code.
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"
    Quote Originally Posted by LJZaur View Post
    Huzzah! Used the link a couple pages back, and finally got one! Just kept waiting until the page either fully loaded or gave an error and wither continued or refreshed/went back a page! Got all the way through, just awaiting an email from hp! Hope that helps! Patience is key!
    Did you get a confirmation... mine tanked mid credit card check.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    patience..there are tons out there.
    Yeah, I'm done. Good luck everyone, I give up. For those who were lucky enough to snag 'em, have fun. I'd much rather keep my sanity than deal with HP's godforsaken website all day. I'm spent.
    Sirus213 likes this.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Can anyone use paypal to purchase these?
    The message on HP's toll free line said to check back next week.
    Maybe they'll have the 64GB version then?!