Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Is that for Hp.com or HP.ca? The Canadian website still shows the full price. Also anyone aware if Costco will honour the price drop If purchased online?
    .com
    yeah i keep getting an error on hp.com after i try to view cart and checkout, my screen keeps saying

cpqUtil error '800a0006'

Overflow

/dcart/include/u_util.asp, line 203
    those who ordered through hp, anyone still being verified? i haven't even gotten a confirm email yet. my card has not been charged. status says Order Being Verified. I ordered late last night with the 2727 code.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    BJ's has them in stock and will change the price to the new lower prices on Monday, if you see one at the store for reg price, get it, and return on Monday for the difference.
    yeah, looks like the site is bogged down pretty hard. Getting cpqUtil errors too.
    I was lucky to score one last night on HP.com, but I've been looking for a second one for my niece.

With Best Buy announcing they're no longer stocking the TouchPad and now with Amazon again pulling it from their page (only available through other resellers), I feel that HP.com (once they're back up), will be everyone's best chance in finding one. Just imagine the amount of stock is being sent back to HP!

I just hope they keep honoring those $20 off codes!
    I've been on hold for over 3 hours and trying the website at the same time. Thank GOD for speakerphones!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Tigerdirect.com has them in stock and has the item on freeze because they are waiting back to hear from HP if they can lower the price to the new price. They said maybe by 8pm tonight, then you should see the item with the new price. Plenty in stock.
    well if you live near a frys elctronics they have plenty of the 32gb for 149,at least the one in san jose ca. im on my way to get one right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy2000 View Post
    well if you live near a frys elctronics they have plenty of the 32gb for 149,at least the one in san jose ca. im on my way to get one right now.
    Good news, we will be going to our local frys at some point today anyways =)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    HP.com will have more $99 and $149 Touchpads in stock. They're getting ALL of Best Buy's TPs shipped back to them, and probably TPs from many other retailers. Just watch the HP.com store for them to come back in stock, probably Monday or Tuesday. It's got to happen.
    this is nuts, they appeared again at amazon full price...
    ffs wish the HP site would work,
  15. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marc25v View Post
    Is that for Hp.com or HP.ca? The Canadian website still shows the full price. Also anyone aware if Costco will honour the price drop If purchased online?
    Costco doesn't have them online, but I'm wondering if i will be able to get the price of mine reduced when I take it back to the store. I currently have a 32gb one from Costco, but have two confirmed 16gb TP's on the way from HP. If Costco does the price match, I'll give one of the 16gb TP's away or maybe sell it online.
    Went to Office Depot and Best Buy this morning. Best Buy boxed em all up and returned them, Office Depot is OOS, and I didn't bother to look anywhere else. I just tried to buy on HP and the Cart keeps erroring out . Guess I'm not gonna be able to swap out my 2 week old one since BB isn't price matching. I'm not returning it until i get a replacement in-hand.
    I just got 3 from newegg, I am a large corporate client and their refund policy is very good with us, if they don't want to give credit back for price differences, I will simply ship them back and let it be their problem
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    ive called all over the kansas city area .. nobody has them.

radio shack said they could get one for me but at full price, from online, then they'd refund me.

nty if it's not in stock.

on hold (55+ mins) with HP on the phone so far. will update.

cart on HP.com keeps timing out with an error.

<<update>>
    I got TO the cart and it ALMOST let me check out.. >:/

Shi**y microsoft servers..
    Last edited by rposa; 08/20/2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJspeed View Post
    those who ordered through hp, anyone still being verified? i haven't even gotten a confirm email yet.
    I ordered 2 32GB from HP telesales around 12AM EDT (no code). Got my confirmation email at 11:20 AM.

BTW, I also wanted a unlocked GSM pre2, but the only phone they had left was AT&T pixi. (I already have a CDMA pixi on Page Plus.)
    Last edited by Johncase3; 08/20/2011 at 02:08 PM.
    Page Plus Cellular - Talk Smart
    Palm M100 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755P > Palm Pro > Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Seems all of the TouchPads have been bought up in the the East Valley (Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, all the way out to Queen Creek, Arizona.) I called Frys, Staples, WalMart's, and OfficeMax's. Sounded like there were people waiting because I called Staples 10 minutes after they opened and they had just sold out.

Time to watch hp.com, woot, and everyone else who hasn't lowered their prices yet.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3