Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Maybe this all is a preplanned marketing campaign. With all the attention they got now, everybody will want these 100$ devices...

Naaah not really
    BREAKING: Press release

In breaking news, Global Leader in electronics, HP, has announced that their entire stock of Touchpads sold out during the weekend after their recent earnings announcement. In a surprising turn of events, CEO Leo Apotheker has announced that HP has a new vision, and will continue to sell WebOS harware.
    LOL
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    its cheaper than a dam e-reader why not and it does more.
    Yep can do more than any ereader expect the Nook Color and its debatle if that is even an ereader.

All in all good deal. Maybe this selling cheap is signs of the os going open source. Any word on cheap off contract veers and Pre 3's/
    heck ya. for $99 you can care less if it fat, heavy, gets scratched, melts in the car, cracks near the speaker holes, no apps or loses sound once in a while.

fricken ridiculous you see the sale in Canada and not here. what is with hp?

its cheaper than a dam e-reader why not and it does more.
    You're in Canada, right? Or in the US?
    i gotta switch my phone to Andoid or maybe WP7 so i will get a TP at $99 just to stay up with webOS as it does whatever it does from here on...
    WAIT CALL NOW??!

Are you in the US?
    Quote Originally Posted by JKK Photography View Post
    You're in Canada, right? Or in the US?
    I am in the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    WAIT CALL NOW??!

Are you in the US?
    yes in the USA
    yes in the USA
    You're my new favorite person for the night. What number did you call? (sorry, just kinda wanna get it right )
    I am very very tempted but I already have an iPad. I would really like to see them offer Pre 3s for $50.
    brum likes this.
    You can put Android OS on a TP no problem and have nicest $99 Android tablet in the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKK Photography View Post
    You're my new favorite person for the night. What number did you call? (sorry, just kinda wanna get it right )
    888-921-6721 English/Español
    Last edited by robotech1985; 08/19/2011 at 08:33 PM.
    I'm kinda tented by the 32GB for $149. What can the Touchpad do if not connected to the internet? Play videos & movies, MP3s, ebooks, show photos that you just copy to it using USB? I mean use it as a media player... That would be great for showing photos and videos to my parents instead of them looking at my Pre's small screen. Use as a word processor too? Basically like a netbook.
    USA or Canada.....USA ....ok what number?
    Quote Originally Posted by dennilfloss View Post
    I'm kinda tented. What can the Touchpad do if not connected to the internet? Play videos & movies, MP3s, ebooks, show photos that you just copy to it using USB? I mean use it as a media player...
    yep can be media player, book reader etc if not on the network
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead777 View Post
    USA or Canada.....USA ....ok what number?
    I am in the USA
    888-921-6721 English/Español
    Last edited by robotech1985; 08/19/2011 at 08:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by motorhead777 View Post
    usa or canada.....usa ....ok what number?
    1-800-buy-myhp
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I'll wait till Touchstones are dirt cheap on ebay or something. The TP one is only worth 30 bucks anyways.
    Knowing Best Buy, it'll be 9.98. That's the price I picked up my batteries for my Pre.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    yep can be media player, book reader etc if not on the network
    And it could still do this if HP pulls the plug on the profiles, not become a brick, right?
    Man I have been on hold for 10 minutes...Must be busy
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast