Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrose View Post
    Just called 1800STAPLES and they are out of stock on both TP models.

Last hope will be if BestBuy drops prices. Watching...
    A Staple, Office Depot, Walmart & Office Max in utah are sold out

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    not sure if anyone's posted similar (not about to read 560 posts!) I tried carphone warehouse UK today (Glasgow) and no firesale there 349 for 16GB.

The guy I spoke said "No, I've heard they're not very good". I'm sure they were flying out the door to his customers. He was also aware that HP were getting out of the PC business.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    also just got Staples online to refund me the difference between my super 299 price and the insane 129 price. 180+ being refunded to me.
    Okay, so I went from being the only person I know who had a TouchPad to being the only person I know who DOESN'T have a TouchPad in a manner of 24 hours ...

My whole world has just been flipped upside-down ...
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bxqb View Post
    Okay, so I went from being the only person I know who had a TouchPad to being the only person I know who DOESN'T have a TouchPad in a manner of 24 hours ...

If it makes you feel better, I don't have a Touchpad either.
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bxqb View Post

LOL me too if my microcenter order doesn't go through
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    So how do I know if my MicroCenter order went through? I didn't get a confirmation email but I do see the charge on my credit card
    I placed 2 orders with MicroCenter over 2 hours ago. My credit card show a ''hold'' on the funds, but no actual charge & no email confirmation. Has anyone called them to find out if the orders placed there will actually be accepted?
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    seems the business e-store for hp has them in stock...
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Hello, all. I am typing this on my new 32GB Touchpad. I got mine at HH Gregg..the last one they had. I'm still getting used to it, but for the price, I just couldn't resist. Two minutes before I got mine, someone bought four of them, so together we cleared out their stock. WebOS seems very nice so far, and it's not too bad to type on either.

I'm not sure if it would be worth it for $500, but at $149, what a deal!
    Radio Shack in my area has the 32GB in stock, but for $499.99, they won't price match.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Radio Shack in my area has the 32GB in stock, but for $499.99, they won't price match.
    Same here. They are an official retail spot though. I wonder if they will get the refund later?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrose View Post
    I placed 2 orders with MicroCenter over 2 hours ago. My credit card show a ''hold'' on the funds, but no actual charge & no email confirmation. Has anyone called them to find out if the orders placed there will actually be accepted?
    I called them, and after about 8 tries I finally got something other than a busy signal...

The rep said that they only had 100 in stock when the price was reduced, so they are going through the orders one by one and figuring out whether they need to send a confirmation email or a cancellation email. I asked them for any more information on when the switch from "confirm" to "cancel" took place (in terms of when the orders were placed) and he had no idea.

Basically keep waiting for an email, but if you ordered this from MicroCenter within the past 2 or 3 hours, I wouldn't hold out much hope.

On the bright side, he said they would be working quickly to credit back any money charged to your card.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MincerRay View Post
    Funny, I managed to order 3 16GB and a 32GB over the phone earlier this evening. My status shows the TP's shipped with tracking numbers already. The odd thing is that the tracking numbers are from previously shipped HP products from a year ago! Do tracking numbers get re-used? I've never seen that before!
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAzedFAith View Post
    Why would they do that? Now that everybody has a touchpad, there actually IS a market for the accessories. Don't hold your breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    seems the business e-store for hp has them in stock...
    Seems there getting a database error. It could be that there is too much traffic or they don't want anymore people buying them and have made that error on purpose so no more people can buy them.. a quick fix.
    now the 32GB disappeared from Amazon
    They pulled it from BB to. Doesn't even show HP under brand category for tablets.
    just stop at staples to see if could get a 16G pad but no luck sold out but what hurt was the display getting taken down. Def happy I got 2 32g last night hp sends that damn confrim email.
    looks like HP's shopping cart is working now? Items are adding at the right price.
    still on amazon...looks like the prices have gone way down since this morning (but none of the $99/$149 prices), probably those people who rushed to the websites at midnight or to the stores and now reselling them...

Amazon.com: Used and New: HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32 GB 9.7-Inch Tablet Computer
    nevermind, it's touch and go