Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Went to office depot was second person in line only to have them open and tell us all they sold out yesterday. Also checked Staples, and anouther Walmart in town. No go as well. Now I realy hope my order with officedepot.com comes through for me.
    dabombcra likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by andresmmm View Post
    hey, the amazon store refilled the 16GB model, was OOS last night...

sadly still shows price list..
    link?
    has anyone's hp order gone past "item being processed" ?
    I ordered last night using the 2727 that ended up being for the military and was worried that it would be canceled but it went from being verified to processed this morning.
    Started with a Walmart and they didn't have them in stock, then an Office Depot, who said they were sold out via online orders to all of us lined up and then I tried one more Office Depot -- TADA! They had like two and I was able to pick one up. It's SO pretty. I so hope they do that OTA update with TTS for my Veer *_* Good luck everyone else on getting one!
    Anyone tried RadioShack? I am about to go by one now.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    All the Walmarts in Tucson, AZ sold out last night (about midnight).
    I just got one at Sam's Club. One left.
    I was the fifth person to buy one this morning.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    Anyone tried RadioShack? I am about to go by one now.
    print out the price from hpwebos.com and bring it with you...Radioshack does price match IF the price comes down on RadioShack.com
    Last edited by methods; 08/20/2011 at 11:50 AM. Reason: added the IF
    dabombcra likes this.
    Well I give up everywhere around is sold out suck wish they had some for devs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    has anyone's hp order gone past "item being processed" ?
    I ordered last night using the 2727 that ended up being for the military and was worried that it would be canceled but it went from being verified to processed this morning.
    My order is at the same stage. I am military, so I hope they don't cancel without at least calling to verify.
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    print out the price from hpwebos.com and bring it with you...Radioshack does price match
    They don't price match anything. Company is too stingy to do that. I bought my 3DS from them and it took them a couple of days before they lowered the price to $169 even when everyone else had already done so.
    Steph3n likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    what does that mean??? "dial in a favor"
    Let me google that for you
    pk1234 likes this.
    OfficeMax had it for a bit till the site crashed that is lol.
    This videos are odd

HP Products & Services Videos

people at SD say that HP store was hacked, but on a closer look it doesn't look like that

the overview videos are all the same one

http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webo.../touchpad.html
    Last edited by andresmmm; 08/20/2011 at 12:02 PM.
    My order status finally changed "Order being processed" and my card has been charged. Woohoo! Now ship those puppies!
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    andresmmm likes this.
    I got my 32 gig at office max for 149...I really it still goes through...my card hasn't been processed yet...LONG LIVE WEBOS!!!
    Office Max stopped selling them; discontinued online and recalled in stores :/
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    BJ's have them, but they don't price match, they do give you a 30 day low price guarantee if the price drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    My order status finally changed "Order being processed" and my card has been charged. Woohoo! Now ship those puppies!
    Same here! So excited! I did the 2727 with SAVE30HP so looks like these things are going through.

I'm waiting on my sister's order now but her's was placed an hour after mine. I can't express how happy I am considering I was saving up for the $399 16GB model and scored the 32GB for $134.