Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I lol at the posts that said 'don't worry they WON'T SELL OUT NO ONE WANTS THEM'

every sams and walmart that is doing the price was sold out within one hour.

the walmarts that are holding out have stock... Lol

hp should have popped these suckers out @ 350$ for 32 gig and 300 16 gig, the run on staples 200 off shows they where close to a good price point.

should have pulled a microsoft and the xbox , even tv companies like vizeo had to enter at cheep o deapo get customer support, loyalty and name recgonition then move up
    Last edited by xadion; 08/20/2011 at 10:49 AM.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    There still is hope to find one, B&H photo still has them in stock at reg price, unfortunately their customer service is closed to find out about price matching, I think closed till monday.
    Well at least now people want TouchPad!
    I got mine at 150 a week ago through FutureShop's Employee pricing program, and yesterday when I heard about the sale I bought another 32gb. It can go to waste at that price.
    Tons of places still have them in stock at full price (J&R, etc) - what are the chances any of them will drop it?

Too risky to buy now and try to finagle a price match later? It's a gamble..
    Is the 16gb one gone everywhere? Damn people who bought like 10+
    I bought two from my local walmart...I want another one though but its sold out everywhere :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by mariolive7 View Post
    I bought two from my local walmart...I want another one though but its sold out everywhere :'(
    lucky. Manager was there when they got report of sold out and he was stunned how this happened, according to him they weren't even selling that bad, more than the androids.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Those of you who've gotten extra TouchPads just to sell em off on eBay can go and DIAF!!
    kel101, Loiter and mmm5288 like this.
  9. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Those of you who've gotten extra TouchPads just to sell em off on eBay can go and DIAF!!
    what does that mean??? "dial in a favor"
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
    I'm trying to buy a 32GB from HP right now. The website price shows as $149 but shows up in the cart as $499. I'm on hold for an estimated one hour waiting for a sales associate so I can purchase by phone. I think everyone is trying to get in on the deal.
    Any luck or are you still on hold?
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    9 hors later and still no confirmation email. Order status still says order being verified. Come on HP!
    From what I've heard we will know on monday if the orders go through or not.
    Bought my one 32GB at Staples 149. Got there when it opened no one in line. They didnt honor price but told me they would hold it up to 72 hrs until corporate lets them know they can sell at that price. She took my name and number down. I left, she called me back about hr &half later and said corporate has released price and i can come pick it up. So just have them put it on hold or buy it at prices and price change it later tdy. She did tell me that the system depending on store might not reflect new price til Sunday, so just have them hold it for you, if you find them in stock.

my local BB had them but wouldnt sell any(i think they holding them for themselves, lol)

My local walmart is doing just like staples.

My area Louisville, Ky
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    hpshopping.ca still has the 32gb available on their website. I was able to order one an hr ago and it appears to have charged my cc (full price - will watch for the refund).
    This post has nothing on the slickdeals post. Theres a couple pages a minute.

Its amazing, over 9000 posts in 24 hours, over 2.5million views, fastest growing thread on slickdeals to date. I myself got one at Office Depot, HHGreg and HP.com. One for my dad, one for my boss, and the third im not sure. A buddy of mine is trying to get one of the HHGreg's and if he fails I think ill tell him its his if he wants it.

I personally didn't have a need for a touchpad, already have the acer iconia windows 7 tablet.
    HP is having problems with the website - may not be fixed till Monday

HP TouchPad insult to injury: Cart glitch hampers SMB fire sale | ZDNet
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Got the last 16GB at my local Office Depot after a guy balked at the total of $141 and change, otherwise I would have been shut out. I got this one for my sister and niece since I got mine from Staples for $300 during tax free weekend. At that price its perfect for Skype, Facebook, email, web and Flash if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Valluco View Post
    Tons of places still have them in stock at full price (J&R, etc) - what are the chances any of them will drop it?

Too risky to buy now and try to finagle a price match later? It's a gamble..
    If the price match doesn't work, just return the product unopened, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by areinike View Post
    Any luck or are you still on hold?
    I was on hold with my home phone for 52 minutes and it (they) hung up on me. Now I'm holding again using my Pre with and a headset, so I can wander around outside the house. So far the wait has been 37 minutes.
    Excited to say igot 2 from walmart @ $99 @ 7am , one from staples @ full price and one from hp over the phone last night. Including one I got for $299 at staples last week, I'm pretty happy! This, I think, will be the best jump start webOS could have dreamed of. Lets keep momentum going and take on iPad! :-P
    hey, the amazon store refilled the 16GB model, was OOS last night...

sadly still shows price list..