Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by andresmmm View Post
    lucky you... I'm about 5 hrs plane from NYC. Hard to go hunting
    Of course I'll still be checking Amazon from time to time on my BB in case no one has it locally
    My Staples won't match the price since they say they have to have stock to match price ad they don't have stock Seeing if they will let me return it, even though I am over my 14 days.

Ok, so I can return it. I guess now I need to work out whether I wait and see about seeing if I can snag a 32GB at $149 somewhere, or just abandon all hope and go iPad2!
    staples online still showing the 399/499 pirce but they are all sold out as well
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    I say buy it Best buy if they have it at regular price, then wait, they will price drop to compete and sell these fast, anyway, then when price drops, go back with receipt and price match.
    Ya I just called and I was told to wait 20 mins and call back because the department that price matches doesn't open until 11:00AM apparently. (EDT)

So we'll see what they do about my order.
    Sprint Love
    I'm trying to buy a 32GB from HP right now. The website price shows as $149 but shows up in the cart as $499. I'm on hold for an estimated one hour waiting for a sales associate so I can purchase by phone. I think everyone is trying to get in on the deal.
    Last edited by daffy4u; 08/20/2011 at 10:00 AM.
    BestBuy price match is over for the TP. From their site:

What should I do if I purchased the HP TouchPad outside of the 14-day return policy and would like to return it?

Best Buy is extending its return/exchange policy on the HP TouchPad and all HP TouchPad accessories to 60 days. Come into a Best Buy store and we will help you find another tablet to fit your needs or issue you a refund.

Does the Best Buy Price Match policy still apply if I see the HP TouchPad discounted at another retailer?

No. As of August 19, 2011, the HP TouchPad is on clearance and we will no longer be selling the units so we will not offer any price matches. As mentioned above, we will still be offering an extended return/exchange policy.
    I knew I hated walmart, today only reinforces it. I got a 16GB from Office Depot (people in front of my got the only 32GBs), Walmart near me has a stash of 10+ 32GB model and want $498 still. They will also no match other prices.
    BestBuy is right next to Office Depot and has a huge banner that says 'HP TouchPad now available' but you go in and they have stripped it all:

Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    just bought one from here...

Micro Center - Hewlett-Packard TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB FB359UA#ABA

the main page says 499 but it is only $163 after taxes
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Microcenter has them available online and I just bought 5 32gb TP's for $149 each at my local Sam's club
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    My Staples won't match the price since they say they have to have stock to match price ad they don't have stock Seeing if they will let me return it, even though I am over my 14 days.

Ok, so I can return it. I guess now I need to work out whether I wait and see about seeing if I can snag a 32GB at $149 somewhere, or just abandon all hope and go iPad2!
    Sam's club has them in stock try that on them
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    has anybody checked newegg.com they say in stock at regular price, but you might get them to price match.
    I tried 5 walmarts and a sams club. I kinda give up locally...Kinda funny how I cant find one, and 2 of the stores even asked me if thats what I was calling about from the main desk. They must be getting a LOT of calls. HP would have been better off just doing this price cut to get them in peoples hands in the first place. HP Sucks.
    Does anyone have any in stock 16gb models?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Got the last one at Office Depot -- the 32 gig floor model for $149
    Visor Platinum > Treo 90 > Clie PEG-NR70V > another Treo 90 > BB Pearl 8130 > Pre Plus
    Just ordered one from MicroCenter. They're still in stock.
    Sprint Love
    People are seeing their Microcenter orders canceled about an hour later on SlickDeals. I wouldn't count on it.

If I found one in Wal-Mart even at full-price I'd buy it. Don't open it and get a price correction later when the price drops. Just return it/buy it again at the low price. Check and make sure this is valid first, but I hear a lot of people are doing this at places like Staples.
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    has anybody checked newegg.com they say in stock at regular price, but you might get them to price match.
    Newegg doesn't have price match
    I tried calling my local sams clubs, all sold out. Cant find one anywhere :/
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Quote Originally Posted by ten08 View Post
    Got the last one at Office Depot -- the 32 gig floor model for $149
    floor model? the stores here have 4, but say they can't sell them at all.
    i am going back to walmart and putting my mastercard benefits to use

Price Protection

Should you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible MasterCard card, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.