Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Just spoke to HP about the $25 accessories. That price will be available Monday morning on their site. Happy hunting!
    Quote Originally Posted by methods View Post
    That's if they change the price, what if they go the Best Buy route?
    Then return it for no harm, no foul? You'll still be able to return what you bought today if it goes on sale next week (not sure if that's the case if you open and use it).
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I Just ordered a 32 gig for 149 with free shipping from Staples, lady said price matched was just accepted. Call now, they have a lot in stock, but she expects to sell out quickly. I almost feel like ordering another one. This is in the US.
    Call the local store?
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    I Just ordered a 32 gig for 149 with free shipping from Staples, lady said price matched was just accepted. Call now, they have a lot in stock, but she expects to sell out quickly. I almost feel like ordering another one. This is in the US.
    I just called my local store, and they denied me.

Edit: Called 1800STAPLES, Ordering 32GB now!

Edit 2: Sold out right before I got to order
    Sprint Love
    Well I'm about ready to give up on Amazon. Giving them about 40 more minutes and I'm headed out to check office Depot, etc.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    No call the 800 378 2753 it's the national number, only they have it and theres no way you'll be able to get one at the local store. You have to have it shipped, I'm getting my on Wed.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Just called Staples, they are sold out.
    Best Buy took the TouchPad off of their website..?
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I just called my local store, and they denied me.

Edit: Called 1800STAPLES, Ordering 32GB now!

Edit 2: Sold out right before I got to order

Wow really, the lady said she had a lot in stock, is it only the 32 gig or is the 16 sold out too?
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    Well I'm about ready to give up on Amazon. Giving them about 40 more minutes and I'm headed out to check office Depot, etc.
    lucky you... I'm about 5 hrs plane from NYC. Hard to go hunting
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I had my hp order that I got in last night underreview, after talking to hp india its bc there is no stock and I am in que

I called every place in town, only place with stock was staples (1) no new price, and walmart (many) no price match and office depot (1) at the new price but would not hold it for me or sell over the phone.

had them hold me the one at staples... Long story short, general manager etc etc bla bla

149.99 32gig yay
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    Wow really, the lady said she had a lot in stock, is it only the 32 gig or is the 16 sold out too?
    She said 16GB was out, but the 32GB she had still. Then she clicked it and told me they're OOS.

2 seconds to late. Literally.
    Sprint Love
    We need an ad that shows its for sale for $99.00 or $149.00 then we can get it at local walmart. a 16gb sold on ebay today for $170.00
    Just called 1800STAPLES and they are out of stock on both TP models.

Last hope will be if BestBuy drops prices. Watching...
    I picked the 32 GB one up from Walmart. I forgot they were open 24 hours. I got the last one.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    She said 16GB was out, but the 32GB she had still. Then she clicked it and told me they're OOS.

2 seconds to late. Literally.
    For me, she checked the 32 first, said sold out. Then checked 16 and sold out too.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I say buy it Best buy if they have it at regular price, then wait, they will price drop to compete and sell these fast, anyway, then when price drops, go back with receipt and price match.
    Does the Best Buy Price Match policy still apply if I see the HP TouchPad discounted at another retailer?

No. As of August 19, 2011, the HP TouchPad is on clearance and we will no longer be selling the units so we will not offer any price matches. As mentioned above, we will still be offering an extended return/exchange policy.

Now it's completely gone in BestBuy with this banner
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrose View Post
    Just called 1800STAPLES and they are out of stock on both TP models.

Last hope will be if BestBuy drops prices. Watching...
    Best Buy is not selling it. Shipping them all back to HP.