Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by andresmmm View Post
    not too far from amazon pricing
    Indeed I heard a rumor that amazon might be droping the price in about an hour 9 am EST over on SD. Lets hope its true because I don't realy want to have to fight the crowds choosing either between staples or best buy.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    'refurb' devices we may see for $79/99
    What about "new" ones?
    3putt likes this.
    Just ordered through HP Small Biz at full price. It sounds like they are price matching early adopters, so they should def price match a price that was on their own site.
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    HP is OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!! @ HP.COM
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    Veer is OUT OF STOCK TOO!!!! @ HP.COM
    about 6 hours ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    Indeed I heard a rumor that amazon might be droping the price in about an hour 9 am EST over on SD. Lets hope its true because I don't realy want to have to fight the crowds choosing either between staples or best buy.
    Just chatted with their Indian CS, they replied inventory will update price soon, so hold on, and add them to your cart first
    9 hors later and still no confirmation email. Order status still says order being verified. Come on HP!
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Quote Originally Posted by galileo44 View Post
    Just chatted with their Indian CS, they replied inventory will update price soon, so hold on, and add them to your cart first
    I suppose if I had too I could always head on over to staples to wait and keep checking amazon on my BB. I'm not real fond of ordering stuff over the wireless network though plus who knows if Sprint has a decent wireless signal outside the store :P At least 9 AM is only about 10 minutes away. If it doesn't happen then I imagine it will happen an hour afterwords. So I'm going to stick it out a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by njforcedlife77 View Post
    walmart has them in store 99 and 149 check you local 24 hour stores people
    None of my local Walmarts are honoring that price . They all say they never match the .com price. They are making me so mad.

Gotta wait till 9 and start with the staples
    weird hp didn't tell me it was out of stock, i just ordered 2 16 gb now. i sent the link to a friend to show them and their webpage showed full price and out of stock for them. i tried refreshing mine to see if it changed and it didn't. cookie based pricing?
    slightly concerned because it showed full price in the cart and when i checked out. but i screenshotted the webpage just in case. tried calling to verify that i'll get refunded the difference but hp is closed. guess i'll try again on monday to be sure before i actually spend just shy of 800 for 2 touchpads lmao.
    All these places have not dropped yet. i would think they are going to.

Places Without Drop:
    * Amazon.com
    * Best Buy
    * BJ's
    * Buy.com
    * BuyDig
    * CircuitCity [circuitcity.com]
    * CDW
    * CompUSA.com [compusa.com]
    * Fry's
    * J&R
    * Meijer
    * MacMall [macmall.com]
    * Newegg
    * Office Max
    * Overstock
    * ProVantage
    * Radio Shack out of stock
    * Sears
    * Staples
    * Tiger Direct
    * Vann's
    Last edited by Motorhead777#WN; 08/20/2011 at 07:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    I suppose if I had too I could always head on over to staples to wait and keep checking amazon on my BB. I'm not real fond of ordering stuff over the wireless network though plus who knows if Sprint has a decent wireless signal outside the store :P At least 9 AM is only about 10 minutes away. If it doesn't happen then I imagine it will happen an hour afterwords. So I'm going to stick it out a bit.
    Coz I'm Hong Kong so I will stay with Amazon - they accept local ccard and local address.
    Coz I'm Hong Kong so I will stay with Amazon - they accept local ccard and local address.
    Nice that's one way to get it For me i guess realy the only advantage to get it from the store is that I'll have it in my hands today vs waiting a few days. I just hope it auto updates the price when its in your cart already.
    same boat here. At Colombia actually
    Well, no luck here, and I need to leave. Oh well. I don't actually have any use for a tablet, I just think it would be cool.
    Well seems 9/6 AM is a no go still same amazon price.
    Just went to Office Max here. 4 people were waiting in line including myself. The first 2 didn't even know the name of what they were buying and me and the other guy were both webOS fans. Unfortunately they only had 2 so I got shut out.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Got mine at Office Depot for $149+tax,as it was sold out online, no questions asked. There were about 5 ppl in line at store opening, 16 gb sold out while I was there. Quite happy as Amazon accepted a full refund for my earlier purchase.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    Seems to be quite a few people reporting Staples stores refusing to price match so far. Unknown as to rather or not best buy has them yet or if they will discount them.