Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by andresmmm View Post
    Amazon insist on me that any price change would be reflected in 24 hrs, that I should check soon :/
    Yeah hasn't updated here yet I keep checking every 5 minutes or so lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Is there any chance the HP site will be "re-stocked" ?
    I mean they got to have many more devices, especially if vendors are returning them.
    'refurb' devices we may see for $79/99
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Quote Originally Posted by rickwestland View Post
    It's discounted worldwide, I am sure you can find a good deal from an European vendor very soon, u don't think so?
    My fear is that the stock runs out before i can find a deal :/
    Quote Originally Posted by ramitos View Post
    My fear is that the stock runs out before i can find a deal :/
    same here :_(
    And what about the Touchpad 4G ??
    HP Small biz store still has them - showing full price, though
    My Best Buy website shows that the TouchPad is the regular price, but sold out and not available in stores. Does anyone know if that's true? I'm heading to Best Buy here in a few hours, but I'd rather not make the trip if I can't get the goods.
    I'm trying to decide which might be the best bet for picking up another TouchPad myself either staples at 9 or Best Buy at 10. No doubt there will be lines at both before they open meaning I can probably only go to one. Just hope the local morning news stations don't mention it lol.

That's if another one of the online retailers doesn't offer it for the discount price before then. I'm looking at you amazon
    Last edited by crucialcolin; 08/20/2011 at 07:28 AM.
    Just put an order in from hp.ca for 4 16gb's.

The price wasn't updated, but when it gets processed; I'm told it will be corrected.

If not, I'll call and cancel the order. Safer bet than trying to wait in line (which there is currently.... and was I believe 4 hours before store opening) at the last store in my city that has stock. And by has stock, I mean 2.

Yikes.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Does anyone know any UK stores that have cut the price? Or American stores?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Finally got thru on line and they are currently sold out. Time to go get in line at the local Wamart.
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Does anyone know any UK stores that have cut the price? Or American stores?
    There is no price cut in the UK - it looks like there will be one from Monday but the discount is not going to be anywhere as good as the US simply because there isn't the same level of stock to deep-six.
    Irony watching TV and the TouchPad add with Russell Brand just came on advertising it starting at $399.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    There is no price cut in the UK - it looks like there will be one from Monday but the discount is not going to be anywhere as good as the US simply because there isn't the same level of stock to deep-six.
    Which one on monday?

What about America, I think I will get someone to buy me 2 from there and ship it over.
    Interesting . . . put the $99 TP in my cart on HP Small Biz store, but price readjusts to $399. Worth putting the order through? PM?
    Just got a refund of $269 on my cc. I love my Touchpad and was going back and forth between returning it. It's my hope that developers continue to support the platform because I plan on purchasing a Pre 3 if it comes out in the US. I've also purchased apps for my Touchpad and if you haven't purchased Glimpse yet, you don't know what you're missing. Talk about multi-tasking on steroids!!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mypreindc View Post
    Interesting . . . put the $99 TP in my cart on HP Small Biz store, but price readjusts to $399. Worth putting the order through? PM?

I just tried it. What's the worst that could happen? Lets hope they will either honor the discount, or tell me they are out of stock.
    Woke up at 5:45 a.m. and went to Walmart.com, saw the $99 and ordered for pick up at local store.
    It would only let me order 1 (it was limited stock) and I wanted 2.
    So I got the confirmation email and drove out there because I wanted to see if I could get a second for $99.
    Walmarts are fun places at 6 a.m.
    Took 10 minutes to get help. I saw 2 16GBs, a few 32s in the case.
    Then, I find out they don't match online price and because the online order was just placed, the TP hasn't been picked and binned.
    It took an hour but I got the one I originally ordered.
    I went back online after I got home and it's out of stock online (as you already know) and won't let me order to ship to store (or get that second one).
    Guess I lucked out.
    Well, I'm back as a Web OS user.
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    Irony watching TV and the TouchPad add with Russell Brand just came on advertising it starting at $399.
    not too far from amazon pricing
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dentz View Post
    Finally got thru on line and they are currently sold out. Time to go get in line at the local Wamart.
    Got the 32 at walmart!!! They were sold out of the 16.