Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computer...at250800050019

Dunno what this means for in store, or if its in advance of them unloading since BB CA (Canada) is already unloading (has unloaded). But last I checked BB, that is what I found in regards to TP, I am going to finish my drink and try and get some sleep now, I have spent far too much time bargain hunting for something we don't really need.

Still ****ed I missed the unlocked GSM Pre2's, hoping for some unlocked GSM Pre3's..... will still grab another TP if I can find it at the proper price.

If only some CDMA Pre 2's :/
    would love to frankenpre.
    If i recall correctly when a similar sale happened awhile back the Best Buy site is run as separate division from the stores. Thus that policy may not apply to the B & M locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    If i recall correctly when a similar sale happened awhile back the Best Buy site is run as separate division from the stores. Thus that policy may not apply to the B & M locations.
    Good to know! Thanks!

Also considering Best Buy canada isn't sold out yet. I have hope for Best Buy U.S. wish i could have snagged the walmart's before they sold out. the accessories prices we're unbeatable.
    God damn, Wal Mart just dropped their online price, by the time I finished checkout.... sold out. Gonna top off my damn drink and see what happens when I am mobile enough for the wife to drive us around tomorrow (I think I may get beat for this, she wasn't happy with the hours spent on the HP site tonight... =) )
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    well that was a waste of time, Walmart still $498 even on 2nd visit after people here reported price updated, they are NOT allowed to override that amount either.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    well that was a waste of time, Walmart still $498 even on 2nd visit after people here reported price updated, they are NOT allowed to override that amount either.
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad WiFi Touchscreen Tablet PC (Choose 16GB or 32GB) with Optional Accessories: Computers

It's showing 99 and +50 for me...
    It's sold out though. If you can order it and get in store pick up
    But I live 25 miles away from the nearest :/, so i guess that's not happening.
    You check online? I show the price change and local store stock levels.... if I hadn't been drinking (or had someone willing to drive me) I would be picking up 2 16 gigs. Too old to know anyone I can talk into doing that any more....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Did anyone else have this experience? I was able to order three 16 GB touchpads by calling HP last night at about 9:30pm. Even though they were giving to me for $99 dollars each, she said that they would have to charge me the $399 price / each on my credit card, and then the discount would be credited back to me. I'm not sure how many days it takes before I get the credit, but right night I have a $1200 charge on my credit card.
    Many people mentioned that earlier in the thread... Wasnt worth calling HP for me... I will find my deal.... (stupid I know) but I was late on the Pre2 deal anyways.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    All phone orders are charged full price and will be rebated in a few days. The nice lady who took my order said their ordering system hadn't been updated to the new prices.
    ohhh helll, amazon hasn't updated their prices.... the 16gb anly available through other retailers a full price and the 32g only at full price..

what should i do??

anyone knows if amazon would give a refund later???

aghhh
    I'm really freaking out. I can't find a store that ships to Portugal with a $99 Touchpad

Kind of ironic that violin and best buy are both on that list with the touch pad :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ramitos View Post
    I'm really freaking out. I can't find a store that ships to Portugal with a $99 Touchpad
    It's discounted worldwide, I am sure you can find a good deal from an European vendor very soon, u don't think so?
    Wow I am beyond ****ed right now. Just went out to Wal Mart where they had 4 16GB Touchpads and 8 32GB touchpads. I was told by a guy on the phone they could pricematch their $99 online price if the Touchpad rang up at $399 in store for the 16GB.

Well me and the electronics guy walk up to the front of wal mart together to the only register available and the woman says "we cannot price match the website. I explained how as of August 20 all retailers are suppose to sell the Touchpad for $99. She didn't care and also said they cannot pricematch other retailers unless its printed in a paper ad.

I was basically going off by this point and then she got the manager for me and she restated pretty much the same thing about how they could lose their job if they price match the website. So then she said she would do something for me that they are not suppose to do. She put that 16GB Touchpad behind one of the main registers and put a hold for 24 hours with my name on it.

So basically if the in store prices drop today I can go back in and pick it up. That was a nice thing of her to do but I am just ****ed at whoever over the phone told me they could price match. I wasted 45 miles of gas because this was the only wal mart with a 16GB in stock!
    Amazon insist on me that any price change would be reflected in 24 hrs, that I should check soon :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Wow I am beyond ****ed right now. Just went out to Wal Mart where they had 4 16GB Touchpads and 8 32GB touchpads....
    I went to the local walmart and bought several at regular price on my credit card and will go back later today to get the price adjusted. If they won't then I'll just return them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    I went to the local walmart and bought several at regular price on my credit card and will go back later today to get the price adjusted. If they won't then I'll just return them...
    I'm broke lol
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Is there any chance the HP site will be "re-stocked" ?
    I mean they got to have many more devices, especially if vendors are returning them.