Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Just got back from our local Walmart. They were already wiped out at 1:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    Also, HP is listing the charging stand and case at roughly $25 each. This is through their Home and Office store. Screenshot attached. Unfortunately, their full retail price shows in the shopping cart.

the 23.99 charger is not the touchstone, it is the north american charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    HP.com has them available for $99 and $149 right now after clicking through the TouchPad ad on their home page. Shows up in the cart as $99 or $149. But when you check out, the price jumps to $499 etc. And if you go back to the product page, it shows full price there too. Clearing browser cookies will restore the $99/$149 prices. The offer is routed through their Small Business Store.

Screenshot attached.

Also found $12 off charging dock at this link:
    HP: FB339AA#ABA - HP Touchstone Charging Dock - Chargers & docks

But in typical HP fashion, if you view the dock from many other ways, there is no $12 discount.
    I tried every possible way to get to the checkout with a $99 cart but it just always goes back to $399 no matter what I do in the checkout area. It shows in cart for $99 but then as soon as I click check out it reverts back. Also notice in the small business area it doesn't say in stock anywhere? Just says you can add into cart...
    Curse you, time zones! Curse you! Waking up to "$100 for a Touchpad? I'll have some of that" - only to find that you lot across the pond have already nabbed them all. Harumph. Meanwhile in the UK it seems that most retailers are still in blissful ignorance and selling them for original RRP.
    Dang was going to order another for the rents from officedepot.com. Looks like they are already out of stock there on the 32GB. Glad I ordered mine about 40 minutes ago. These things are selling like hotcakes!
    god damn, by the time i got thru checkout at office depot.... sold out =(
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    so do you think if i run to a socal bestbuy i can pick up one 16 and 32 tomorrow?
    should i rush?
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    god damn, by the time i got thru checkout at office depot.... sold out =(

I just hope the ones from office depot actually ship otherwise I am going to be quite bummed. Its amazing how quickly they sold out though. I wish you the best of luck in getting one
    Eh we already have one, looking for a second for the wife.... good luck to you. We had planned on hittin Fry's tomorrow for other reasons, so we shall see how much of me the wife will put up with
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    gibsongeek likes this.
    Eh we already have one, looking for a second for the wife.... good luck to you. We had planned on hittin Fry's tomorrow for other reasons, so we shall see how much of me the wife will put up with
    Think i'll run to bestbuy in the mornin'

It's quite sad though.

WebOS, finally rebranded.

BargainOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsongeek View Post
    Think i'll run to bestbuy in the mornin'

It's quite sad though.

WebOS, finally rebranded.

BargainOS.
    I thought Best Buy said they wont be selling the Touchpad anymore. Wouldn't that apply to online and in store???
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    I thought Best Buy said they wont be selling the Touchpad anymore. Wouldn't that apply to online and in store???

I guess i'll call in the morning, any other suggestions of where to go in the morning?

EDIT:
    Also, if Best Buy Canada was one of the first to do the 99$..

they should be still selling them, no?
    Haha yeah I'm looking for a second for my parents to share. Basically to browse the web from comforts of the living room then use the kindle reader for eBooks which I know my mom would enjoy. At $150 its a great deal to do just that.
    I guess i'll call in the morning, any other suggestions of where to go in the morning?
    Best Bet is Wal Mart. Although they mostly have 32GB's. Also if you want one I would start calling right now and check store by story to see if they know when the price is dropping officially. Like I said in a earlier post the local Wal Marts in my area hadn't seen a price drop as of 3AM central time.
    Best Bet is Wal Mart. Although they mostly have 32GB's. Also if you want one I would start calling right now and check store by story to see if they know when the price is dropping officially. Like I said in a earlier post the local Wal Marts in my area hadn't seen a price drop as of 3AM central time.
    Is it just me or is this site choking under the load of people posting about the touchPad?
    No walmarts in my area :/

thanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    Is it just me or is this site choking under the load of people posting about the touchPad?
    nope. not just you. loading slow, and getting bad gateway quite a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    It's not just you : ) Slickdeals thread is up to 560 pages lmao....
    gibsongeek likes this.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computer...at250800050019

Dunno what this means for in store, or if its in advance of them unloading since BB CA (Canada) is already unloading (has unloaded). But last I checked BB, that is what I found in regards to TP, I am going to finish my drink and try and get some sleep now, I have spent far too much time bargain hunting for something we don't really need.

Still ****ed I missed the unlocked GSM Pre2's, hoping for some unlocked GSM Pre3's..... will still grab another TP if I can find it at the proper price.
    kjb86 likes this.